Playstation 2 emulator

vbimport

Hello Cd freakā€¦

Does any body know where to get a playstation 2 emulator. That would be nice.

There are many places to get PS2 emulatorsā€¦ IF you want a fake one, that is!!!

There are NO WORKING PS2 EMULATORS out so far and I doubt there ever will beā€¦

Shit, they donā€™t even have an N64 emulator that works perfectly. ultraHLE, which is the best one out so far, only plays 50 something games and with MANY errors.

This is the way it worksā€¦ Lots of emulators have been released for earlier consoles, and that is because to code them has been much simpler. The people that code them are a couple of people only. Now, the PS2 runs at 300Mhz, the GPU at 150Mhz or something, 64 sound channels, Dynamic Recompiler, stuff like that. Now try to get a couple guys to emulate thatā€¦ Pretty much impossible, isnā€™t it?

The only way is to have a BIG COMPANY to get maybe 100 people or so to work on itā€¦ Then there are always legal issues which always prevent emulators to be too goodā€¦

There are many places to get PS2 emulatorsā€¦ IF you want a fake one, that is!!!

There are NO WORKING PS2 EMULATORS out so far and I doubt there ever will beā€¦

Shit, they donā€™t even have an N64 emulator that works perfectly. ultraHLE, which is the best one out so far, only plays 50 something games and with MANY errors.

This is the way it worksā€¦ Lots of emulators have been released for earlier consoles, and that is because to code them has been much simpler. The people that code them are a couple of people only. Now, the PS2 runs at 300Mhz, the GPU at 150Mhz or something, 64 sound channels, Dynamic Recompiler, stuff like that. Now try to get a couple guys to emulate thatā€¦ Pretty much impossible, isnā€™t it?

The only way is to have a BIG COMPANY to get maybe 100 people or so to work on itā€¦ Then there are always legal issues which always prevent emulators to be fully developedā€¦

No good N64 emulator???
man are you out of the loop! There are many good N64 emulā€™s, even better then ultraHLE, just try project64 for instance, itā€™s a very good emulator, I can run ocarrina of time very good ( only some minor graphical glitches )
But for PS2, there are indeed NO WORKING EMULATORS for, the system is just to new! youā€™ll have to waitā€¦
this is btw no the rigt place to ask such a question, better go to www.arcadeathome.com : www.aceroms.com ( french but a ton of roms ) ; www.emuhq.comā€¦

btw, killer instinct 2 is emulated! you can get it at aceroms and arcade@home

Freak,
Man u just have to be patient man!! Sure everybody wants an emulator but hey even the n64 and PSX emulators didnā€™t come
out at the sametime the consoles did! Justgive those ā€œEmulator developingā€ guyz some time and I think I can say that they wonā€™t let you down. So give 'em some time man. Enjoy your PS2!!

i think whenb the next pentiumā€™s and amd comes out with speeds above 3 gig there will be a ps2 emu, just hold ja horses