Playing transformers 2 with anydvd 6.5.9.5

vbimport

I have just recently installed the latest any dvd version (any dvd 6.5.9.5).
I purchased transformers 2 (the 2 disc special edition) form best buy in the Usa.Therefore this is a region one disc. I am not able to play the disc with the main movie on.The 2nd disc with the extra features plays fine.
When i try to play the movie dvd this message comes up from Any dvd 6.5.9.5:
Warning:
Failed to read dvd:
This could have several reasons:

1. dvd media is dirty,you can clean it.
    2.dvd media is damaged,you have to replace it.
  2. your drive is a region locked RPC 2 drive,which does not allow reading of scrambled sectors from a different region and you try to read a dvd from a different region.Known drives having this problem are RICOH/philips dvd writers and Matshita/panasonic dvd readers and writers.You can try to find a RPC1 patched firmware at http://www.rpc1.com
    4.Your drive is an RPC2 drive that has not been assigned a region.Try to assign one,or try to find a RPC1 patched firmware at http://www.rpc1.com

I have tried both step 1 (clean the dvd) and step 2 .The first Transformers 2 dvd which i bought also only played the 2nd disc (special features disc) and not the first disc/dvd(main movie) .I returned that dvd to the store (best buy) and got a new transformer 2 (revenge of the fallen) 2 disc special edition dvd. I am still having the same problems as i can play the 2nd disc (special features disc) with no problems ,but when i try to play the 1st disc (main movie ) i get this error message from any Dvd 6.5.9.5 . I have tried to play all my other dvd’s which are a mixture of zone 1 (USA) and zone 2 and they play fine with no problems whatsoever.The transformers 2 dvd is zone 1 (usa).

I would appreciate it if someone could help me with this.

you need to set the region of your DVD drive to region 1 or AnyDVD will not work for this movie

I have done this after reading one of the threads on the slysoft website.I set the region code to region 1 and then reactivated my any dvd and it works now.My external blu-ray drive still plays zone 1 and zone 2 discs.Glad i got it sorted out.Thanks for the reply.Much appreciated

sure and glad it working for you now