Playing this disc prohibited by area limits

I’ve gotten this on two movies I’ve downloaded and tried to burn. Not sure but I’m guessing they were for another part of the world. Is there a way to burn them using Nero to play on US DVD players?

DVDDecrypter will remove region code…

Thanks I appreciate the info. Do I have to get that or is there a way within Nero?

I just downloaded DVD Decrypter and I don’t see any place to tell it to turn off the region or whatever it is that is causing my prohibited playback.

To be honest - I can’t even figure out how I’m supposed to take the files I downloaded, remove the copy protection and then burn them to a DVD using the decrypter.

DVD Decrypter will only work on Discs or Disk Images. So if you’ve got VOBs etc then that tool is not the one to use… Unless you make an image of the movie & mount it on a virtual drive.

The easiest way might be to use IFOEDIT. With this if you open the VIDEO_TS.IFO & select VMGM_MAT. Here you’ll see the Region Code mask. & a list of region codes enabled. Setting this to 0 (Zero) will enable all region codes.Double click on the VMG … Region Code mask line. Then save.

Try it.