Playing my back up copy on the Playstation 3 problem

vbimport

Playing my back up copy on the Playstation 3 problem.
I made a copy of a Interview of a vampire on single layer using the Cyberlink Software and my new buffalo writer . The copy was successful and I plays perfectly in on my older Playstation3 that is connected to a LG LCD TV set and the playstation3 has the settings all checked up to 1080P this used mainly for gaming.
In my home theater I have a new Playstation3 for Blu-rays movies and it wont play it correctly the signal disappears for a couple of seconds all throughout the viewing of the movie. The problem It is corrected when I set the system to 1080I and do not check 1080P . I’m using a LCD Projector with an HD line doubler with the appropriate settings the original movie plays fine when the setting is 1080P but not the copy. The movie was a striate one to one copy what did I do wrong and is a big difference in Quality if I leave the setting to 1080I only all time. The screen I view it on is approxitmate 10 feet x 5 Feet.
Thanks

The projector seems to be your problem, it cannot deal with the ps3 output.

The PS3 is playing the original movies on this projector with no problem up to 1080P.
Thanks

How did you backup using Cyberlink Software (and which software exactly)?

What BD-R disc you’re using? Maybe bad disc, or bad HDMI cable if the signal keeps disappearing.

Ah.

… the original movie plays fine when the setting is 1080P but not the copy.

Then its the copy whiochis ‘not good enough’.

Hi zeina
Power2Go from CyberLink was the Software
TDK 2XBD-R BLU-RAY 25GB Printable Are the disc
Buffalo BR-816SU2 MediaStation 8x External Blu-ray Writer
When its burning it say’s 2x speed.

And I switched the HDMI cables with the ones from the HD cable box and it still has the problem. I copied a another title with Nero 8 and it does the same thing with a different TDK 25GB not Printable and it does the same thing.

thanks