Playing copys black n white

can you guys help, new to copying, using dvdfab platinum
just clicked copy dvd left out titles ect, but when i came to play it on dvd player it played black n white?
used any dvd before not had this problem, but any dvd struggled with the security on some discs:bow:

The latest versions of AnyDVD should be able to handle anything you can throw at it. There are links in the AnyDVD forum here at MyCE to the latest beta, which is safe to use for any registered user.

Don’t know what is going on with DVDFab in this case. Would you like for me to move this thread to the DVDFab forum? You’ll get faster, more informed answers about the program there.

Is it perhaps a PAL vs NTSC (European vs US) issue? Open your copy in GSpot and check. PAL would be 720 X 576, NTSC 720 X 480.

yes could you move it for me, and can you tell me wher to open in gspot???

Open Gspot, then import the VTS_01_1 vob file into it. You should be able to see the specifications then.
I personally prefer MediaInfo, using the Tree view.

Moving to DVDFab forum now.

did i mention I’m a bricklayer not good with pc

Hi judge123

Welcome to the DVDFab sub-forum on MyCE :flower:

What region are you in and where did you get the original DVD ?
also what is the movie title ?

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2452684]Is it perhaps a PAL vs NTSC (European vs US) issue? Open your copy in GSpot and check. PAL would be 720 X 576, NTSC 720 X 480.[/QUOTE]

That’s exactly what it sounds like to me.

[B]Wombler[/B]

I am in pal region I set fab to pal the disc is the sweetest thing was bought from tesco or morrisons and am cpoying to maxell -r

Hmmm… if you bought it in Tesco’s or Morrison’s then it should be region 2 and it will already be in PAL format so I’m not sure what the problem is.

Do the ripped files on the hard disk play in B & W and does the original do the same on your PC?

[B]Wombler [/B]