Playing burned movies

vbimport

i burned the new indiana jones movie. I went to play it in dvd, but would not load. how every it will play in on my computer.

what am i doing wrong. It is hit and miss with movies iron man did great no problems

How about some details…Methods,tools,disc type used,etc…

Most of times this is due to a bad burned disc, and most of times this is due to a low quality DVD.

What discs are you using exactly? What burner? Which burning speed?

[QUOTE=awendy1973;2141500]i burned the new indiana jones movie. I went to play it in dvd, but would not load. how every it will play in on my computer.

what am i doing wrong. [/QUOTE]

You’re using AnyDVD & CloneDVD2 …I would highly recommend upgrading with the big boys…and, switch to DVDFab…It even duplicates bad source discs clone will just give you a read error.

:rolleyes: That’s a big load of buffalo bagels if I ever saw it.

These types of problems are almost always media/burning speed related as geno pointed out.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2141566]:rolleyes: That’s a big load of buffalo bagels if I ever saw it.

These types of problems are almost always media/burning speed related as geno pointed out.[/QUOTE]

Kerry56 Thats putting it nicely.:smiley:

As Kerry and geno says it more media/speed related Can you give us more information please.

Thank You

DVDfab is the better choice…unlike cloneDVD, it bookmarks it to DVD-ROM rather then DVD-R/DVD+R so, it will be more compatible on other picky DVD Players :iagree:

now almost all dvd players can play both the -r and +r media.

Bookmarks? You mean it sets the booktype or bitsets a +R dvd. And how is it supposed to do that with a drive that doesn’t have that native capability, like a Pioneer with stock firmware?

Trying to claim that DVDFab is in any way a superior method is just blowing smoke. I don’t use either Fab or ClonedDVD, but this sort of nonsense is not acceptable around here, and not related to the original posters problem.

[quote=awendy1973;2141500]i burned the new indiana jones movie. I went to play it in dvd, but would not load. how every it will play in on my computer.

what am i doing wrong. It is hit and miss with movies iron man did great no problems[/quote]
awendy1973 tell us what program you are using to back this movie up and what region the disc is then we can help you