Playback error with DVD Fab

vbimport

I have copied several movies on by laptop. They playback very well on the laptop. However, when I play then in my DVD player they malfunction. If I try to fast forward or reverse, the DVD gets frozen and it will jump you ahead in 3-5 minutes in the movie. The remote control functions do not work while the DVD is playing because there is a long delay. Any suggestions.

Sorry you’re having trouble. Please post the burn log, which can be found at C:\Documents and Settings…username…\My Documents\DVDFab\Log\ This is a text file that you can open with Notepad and copy and paste a few recent entries into a reply post.

Hi 415frd and welcome to the forum. What kind of media are you using ? Using lower quality media will produce this kind of issues. You should try to use either Verbatim or Ty Uden, [spl?]. These are both top notch brands. ~ Mike

Excellent advice from astone2665 here:

Sounds like a case of poor blank media. Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim are the only blank media i use regularely these days. Inferior blank media can cause all kinds of playback problems, pixelation, etc.

+R’s or -R’s?