Planet Earth BBC Version HD-DVD for $27 SHIPPED!

Just ordered one myself and it came out to $26.62 using this deal:

Yo Jester-

Got mine - less than $27 for [B][I][U]HD-DVD[/U][/I][/B] Planet Earth - is one kick@$$ price - thank you-eh!!

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2043323]Just ordered one myself and it came out to $26.62 using this deal:

http://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=802909[/QUOTE]kewl :cool: i’m ordering it as i type. Thank you Jesterrace :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2043332]Yo Jester-

Got mine - less than $27 for [B][I][U]HD-DVD[/U][/I][/B] Planet Earth - is one kick@$$ price - thank you-eh!![/QUOTE]Dang thang was $90 usd last time i looked for it.

Did you just buy one also Mike?

Yup, wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being backordered for a bit but no biggie if it does. At that price I can wait. :wink:

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2043340]Yup, wouldn’t be surprised if it ends up being backordered for a bit but no biggie if it does. At that price I can wait. ;)[/QUOTE]yep me too.

Sorry i had to correct your user name spelling in my other post :doh:

yeah mine is back ordered. oh well i never had it so i can wait for it.

I guess it is no longer even being offered. My guess is that they will fill these backorders and then that will be it. Glad I bought when I did.

i got mine (discovery channel, sigourney weaver) for $90 but i see now its only $30 bucks.
http://shopping.discovery.com/product-65764.html?hp=HPB_Left_HDDVDSale-PlanetEarthHDDVDSet

good deal man!!

troy

Well cross your fingers guys, this deal hit all the deal sites and we all jumped on it. I got the back ordered e-mail and the next one will probably be the dreaded it’s no longer available from the manufacturer one.
One guy on slick deals all ready got that one, a few of the very early orders have been received though so some may get one.

You can still get it at amazon for $44.49 shipped if all else fails. Not as good of a deal but definitely not the $60+ that it has been going for.

Well i got the dreaded sorry but we canceled your order email today…

I did as well, as did most others except the very first few that ordered when the deal first came up :a

Count me on that list as well. GRRR!!!