Pizza oven pompei style and outside kitchen. pic heavy

vbimport

Well I am a diy freak after seeing one of these I decided to build one was a massive project but I use either the barbie or the oven at least once a week rain or shine.

The start

Base going up

Base complete

Building the dome from firebricks

The hard bit slow but sure

Dome closed

External arch and other brickwork done

Paving and shelter started

In use not quite finished but couldent wait!

Very first pizza cooked in 90s aprox

Sweet! Nice work and you obviously have a passion for pizza.

That is very nice. Good work. Enjoy.

Mr. Bill :cool:

Wow, that’s amazing myke! :eek:

Fantastic job! :clap: :clap:

[B]Wombler[/B]

That is so cool myke and the pizza looks great. How long of a job was it?

Nice brickwork you did there. Have you done brick laying as a profession or just very good at picking up a skill like that?:clap:
Anyways a cool oven and looks like your in a nice area and will probably have a lot of new friends shortly:bigsmile:

@ beef barley "That is so cool myke and the pizza looks great. How long of a job was it?"
Thanks for the nice comment it was a long job done on days off I believe i started in may this year and finished in august.
@Dartman "Nice brickwork you did there. Have you done brick laying as a profession or just very good at picking up a skill like that? " Not done any course but I am a mech/elec engineer doing a lot of diy.

Its not finished either LOL I recently added 6 spotlights and plan to add power sockets guttering and a decorative facia board.
Missus wants it looking xmasy too as we usually make an effort for the granchildren.

Missus wants it looking xmasy too as we usually make an effort for the grandchildren.

That’s great, nothing wrong with making an effort for the kids, I’m sure they enjoy it.