Pirates of the Caribean @worlds end

Just bought the new Pirates of the Caribbean and out of the box was not able to get DVD decrypter to rip it(!?) Anyone had success with this one yet? Please post tips/success stories.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

DVD Decrypter is not more updated, and it is not able to rip some recent movies.

The most updated solutions at the moment are AnyDVD/ImgBurn and DVDFab Decrypter.

AnyDVD is not free but it has a full working evaluation period, so you can test it before to decide if purchase it or not.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Thread moved to the Copy DVD Movie forum, where you’ll find plenty of info on this. :wink:

Much thanks!! Usually I expect to get called a noob if I post a non-technical question in a technical forum but I tried DVDFab and it worked with no problem. Thanks for the quick response!:clap:

Ripit4me did this movie with ease, full backup

[QUOTE=timo4123;1946175]Much thanks!! Usually I expect to get called a noob if I post a non-technical question in a technical forum but I tried DVDFab and it worked with no problem. Thanks for the quick response!:clap:[/QUOTE]

Nope, we have forums for all kinds of questions here :)…and DVDFab Platinum does the job for me every time. :iagree:

I used ImgBurn and AnyDVD and made a Verb +R DL last night no problems. Region 1. Wife watched it and i only saw Keith Richards do his part :cool: I knew Jack had a father :bigsmile: