Pirated XP already sold, legal version not out yet

vbimport

I just posted the article Pirated XP already sold, legal version not out yet….

In Singapore illegal silver copies of Microsoft Office XP are already sold on the streets for about US$2.60.

The pirated software is readily available at night markets around the city as…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1716-Pirated-XP-already-sold-legal-version-not-out-yet___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1716-Pirated-XP-already-sold-legal-version-not-out-yet___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Dont like to whine, but Beta my ass. This is the final product and has been out for ages. I posted a posting on it donkeys years ago saying it was released. :slight_smile:

Hey, I can edit my posts! I never knew this :slight_smile:

yeah think so too

yup. officexp has been finalized already ages ago. it’s microsoft’s style. 3 months before they sell boxed versions, they finish the code. Winme was finished in June. sold september. officexp finished around feb. to be sold in may. imagine if microsoft sold their products at a reduced price (which they can), people wouldn’t be relunctant to buy them. they might say that they have to make a profit. well they’d still make a profit since more people would buy the original.

CDFreaks Rules :slight_smile:

I have Office XP and its no BETA… Its the full version and runs flawlessly (surprisingly)… Alot better improvements over Office 2000… Cant wait for Windows XP now! :stuck_out_tongue:

I also have office xp FULL version no serial to enter, i got a month ago. loads of improvement ONLY 2 Cd’s ! :slight_smile:

by the way im u.k with it a month ago :slight_smile:

Hi Guys … Iceland here, got the Office XP -FINAL- 3 weeks ago :slight_smile: It works very well and I too can’t wait for the Windows XP … Word UP !!

Amazing. I think it is fulll version as they did it to WinME. What I would like to know is how the hell did they get the code? From employees or spies from Microsoft ?

If you like the product, consider buying the original… :wink:

Haha, Euphoria, that was a good one :slight_smile: The german Office XP also was available weeks ago in the newsgroups.

Panama, We do have it since last month:)

It’s claimed that Microsoft worked in conjunction with the American National Security services e.g. National Security Council, CIA when working on the security components of it’s new secure flagship operating system, Windows XP. This operating system is one step closer to denying us the personal freedom we all deserve as living breathing human beings. One more barricade between ourselves and the corporate powers bent on caging society so as to force feed us diet coca~cola all the while monitoring out daily calorie intake via the internet. If this is so and we’re not careful we could find ourselves in a position of sub-ordinance to governmental, corporate & national security powers without even knowing it. We must act now !!! Peace to all, We are our biggest problem…. Up the revolution. :+

I will never buy Office XP, since I got it already…hehehe

I only hope WINDOWS XP is as good as my office xp.:7 :7

Where can i get office xp