Piracy in the Netherlands decreases 1%

vbimport

I just posted the article Piracy in the Netherlands decreases 1%….

Our friends of the BSA have opened their results. We can conclude that they didn’t make much effort in fighting pirated software. And these guys probably also don’t work for free !

In the…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/541-Piracy-in-the-Netherlands-decreases-1__.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/541-Piracy-in-the-Netherlands-decreases-1__.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

such a joke, I guess they spend more money on funding the BSA

Russia hmmmm

Reactions only in English, well ok:

The BSA is a f*cking joke. Instead of doing something about the rediculous prices for computer software and audio cd’s they’re giving away $10.000 to people who turn in their bosses (which obviously won’t work if the employee wants to keep his job )…

Netherlands on the 5th place and Vietnam on the 1st? Hmm gotta do something about that!

Xcuse me while I go and copy something

Gamefreak_cd_copy mentioned: Instead of doing something about the rediculous prices for computer software and audio cd’s they’re giving away $10.000 to people who turn in their bosses (which obviously won’t work if the employee wants to keep his job.
Have you ever considered the fact that most employees use software at home that comes directly from the ICT-department of their work. So turning your boss in would be the stupidest thing to do, I would say.

You’ve got a point there Dionix…coz $10.000 wil only get you about 100 titles worth. An average Warez-CD contains more! :smiley:

What I wonder is where they get these figures of 29.000.000.000 USD from? Lets assume if nobody copied any software and then didnt go out and buy it either, would they still lose money? These dickz are playing with their calculators a little too much while smokin fuckin crack…

The warez cd`s are f**ing free publicity for the developers.
(That is if the developers has something to show for.) I asume we all want to support the guys that relly do quality work, like ID Software o.l
I think that the guys who complaints the most are the ones with a product so low that after trying a warez version, no one in his right mind would buy the licence!

BSA: hahahaha, a joke. These dudez talk about loses, due to pirated software. Do you know what I think about these loses? They arew caused by the BSA itself. No results, and so, spilling a lot of money, about 29.000.000.000 USD a year!!!

BSA = BULL SHIT ARTISTS !!!
and they are GLOBAL too !
I wonder how much of the loss is Annual Income of the BSA itself.
Come on guys get a life! you want to reduce piracy then reduce your 500% Profit Margin on every f…ing CD you sell and see what happens!

Where did CDFreaks get the statistics from? I wanna have a look at the top ten list of pirated softwares country myself