Pionner 107

right yes ive used the new firmware DVR-107Dv1.10_RPC-1+12xRip+8xDVD-R_WINDOWS_XP useing the latest nero6 got some ritek discs with go4 die… but still only burns at 4 x the hack worked…is it only certain ritek discs that will burn at 8x .? i use ritek printable as i have a epson r300 … datasafe do some dvd-rs…are they anygood…? thxs for the help…

My gosh, your post is difficult to read.
Please use proper sentance structure, spelling, puntuation and grammar. That way we can all tell what it is you are trying to say.

signed: the newly appointed grammar moderator. :iagree:

I m using above firmware and it is fine with my Pioneer 107, I burnt around 24 movies and PS2 game …they works fine on my stand alone and ps2. I burn only Princo …very cheap and works fine. Burning time only 8min10sec …software nero 6,00:D

yes ive tried the flash again but still will only write my ritek discs at 4x with nero… i give up… i’ll try some different discs see how they go…:confused:

Rdgrimes’ signature “the newly appointed grammar moderator.”

It’s about time!

Originally posted by BlackWolf
[B]Rdgrimes’ signature “the newly appointed grammar moderator.”

It’s about time! [/B]

i just don’t understand where this habit of writing one long sentance with no punctuation comes from i mean what is our youth coming to these days didn’t they go to school or is this some sort of cool-speak that they use do they talk that way to their mothers in one long sentance with no punctuations

?

Moderator of the Grammar¨ certainly was a joke…nothing els i guess. when we discuss some topics over here we must say it clearly that people can understand the problems and the solution. As a foreigner I have bad English but for the English guy like chilichil(his location is uK) should not write somthing difficult to understand. It was really difficult English for me;) Any way we r going far from from the main topics;) .

Originally posted by rdgrimes:
i just don’t understand where this habit of writing one long sentence with no punctuation comes from i mean what is our youth coming to these days didn’t they go to school or is this some sort of cool-speak that they use do they talk that way to their mothers in one long sentence with no punctuations

@rdgrimes: The funny thing is that I know you had to work at that. How long do you think it will be before you can comprehend “new firmware DVR-107Dv1.10_RPC-1+12xRip+8xDVD-R_WINDOWS_XP?”

@chilli2012: Please take this in the well intentioned spirit that is intended. I would, yes really would like to know, what firmware you are talking about? If there is a Version 1.10 RPC-1 patched firmware available for this drive? If so, would someone point me in the right direction?

How long do you think it will be before you can comprehend “new firmware DVR-107Dv1.10_RPC-1+12xRip+8xDVD-R_WINDOWS_XP?”

Actually, that was the easy part. :wink:

iwenttoreformschooldoesitshow…LOL

@Jacen9: Whchrfrmschldduattnd?

@anyone: DuknwwhrIcnfndthptchdfrmwr?

Only two misspelled words!

The Black Wolf seems to be a Gray Wolf with bad eyesight :smiley:

No offense - just in the spirit of this thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually the ‘Read First - Pioneer firmware and modlinks’ on the Pioneer page here contains all the links for the hacked FW.

Newest information from today: There seems to be a glitch in v.1.10 and some discs don’t offer all available burning speeds. Flash has taken it off from his site. For now I would go with the hacked v.1.05 until 1.10 is fixed. The differences / improvements weren’t that obvious anyway to recommend 1.10 over 1.05.

P.S: I’m anxious to see somebody finding a spelling error… :bigsmile:

hehehe… right i’ll start again from the beginning. i bought a pionner 107 last week, i flashed it with the new firmware 1.10.
brought some ritek discs 4x to see if they burn at 8x but didnt work, i now here that the 1.10 firmware dosent work properly with all disc, how do i flash it to the firmware 1.05 now its got 1.10 firmware .? please help. can you understand this better.? haha… help much appreciated…:cool:

just done the 1.5 firmware hack & its worked, burned a 3.8 gig file in 7 mins 31 seconds… thxs for all the help guys & what a great site this is for people like me… thankyou again… :wink: