Pioneer dvr1910ls dvr113np

[qanda]This thread is about the Pioneer DVR-113KG / DVR-1910LS. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I just got the pioneer dvr1910ls which shows up in XP as dvr113np. Don’t quite understand that. The drive recognizes CDs but not DVDs for some reason. I have tried Sony, Memorex and Verbatim DVDs. I even tried loading a disc that came with it, it does not see it. It has fimware vers 1 on it.

Help!:confused:

You’ve already posted here. Please don’t double-post.

The 1910LS is the same as the 113NP, Pioneer has an inconsistent method of retailing their drives in the USA. It is a rebadged Asus 2014L1T.

There are some topics relating to the drive, do a search and check what other people have said.

Thanks! Sorry for double posting. I am new to this. I looked at these:
How To:
Enable Samsung Scanning in CD-DVD Speed
Enable SolidBurn in CD-DVD Speed

In my regestry Regedit 5.1 I have DriveSpeed in Nero 8

not this at all: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Nero Toolkit\CD Speed]

In My computer it sees the drive, it won’t read DVDs it sees CDs but when I try to burn a CD it acts like its burning, but it doesn’t burn. This is a new drive the Pioneer dvr1910ls. I have never had this kind of problem before.

I have Nero 8 and Roxio Creator 2009. Windows XP Pro service pack 3.

If the Pioneer Pioneer dvr1910ls dvr113np is a rebadged Asus 2014L1T, how would I know that before you mentioned that. Now it seems that I’m stuck with a drive that doesn’t function with my computer. (Dell Workstation 360)
Windows XP Pro.

I tried the Remove upper and lower filters and that did not work. There was no lower filter.

The forum here is not easy, I did a search and it’s kinda confusing as far as finding something that directly matches my problem with my machine.

Pos a Nero burnlog here.

Deleting the Upper & Lower filters don’t work either.