Got my shiny new Pioneer DVR 540 today, but I can't set it up :sad:
This is how I have it hooked up to my TV and NTL Digital Box:
- Aerial in to 'cable in' on Digi Box
- Scart from 'VCR/Aux' on Digi Box to 'AV2 (Input 1/Decoder)' on DVD
- Scart from 'AV1 (RGB) TV' on DVD to TV
- RF cable from TV to 'Antenna Out' on DVD
- RF cable from 'Cable out' on Digi Box to 'Antenna In (Digital)' on DVD
Does that look right?
I have a Philips LCD TV with one EXT in the source menu, that's the only place the DVD Menu and Digital channels are coming through - so I can't have both
I get even more clueless after that. :o The set-up asks me for my postal code, obviously a UK one - but I live in the Republic. I've put in the code for Belfast, should that do?
As for all those techy questions the set-up is asking me...... :doh:
And when I put a CD and DVD in to the Pioneer both loaded but neither would play....help??!!
I have about 18,000 more questions but I don't want to over do it :rolleyes:
Any one who can help.............