Pioneer DVR-215D.. Newegg's Got 'Em! (finally!)

Geeezzzus!!! It’s about time they got the SATA versions in stock. :bow: For anybody that cares, here’s the linky:

I’m dying to order one myself, just waiting for them to offer free shipping on it.

Same here

Ditto if i can hold out that long :bigsmile:

i do not think newegg will have free shipping on this soon because they only have dvr 215d in they CA warehouse for now. when they have it in they NJ warehouse you will see free shipping

:bigsmile: Geez, it finally has arrived at Newegg. I did see it this morning while I was on my work pc. It must have been all of us cdfreaks members who suggested to Newegg to stock that drive. LoL! :wink:

Ouch
I order last Friday some other store :a

[QUOTE=Burnsama;2026108]Ouch
I order last Friday some other store :a[/QUOTE]

Wr From ?

how much did u pay ?

I noticed they were on yesterday and promptly ordered. Total was $37 and change. Suppose to be here Thursday…

i order one last night from newegg cost $31 plus $6 shipping.

in for one when there is free shipping and they carry a decent 5.25" esata enclosure at about the same price as the drive.

I’m getting an itchy order finger for one of them…

[QUOTE=Bob;2026458]I’m getting an itchy order finger for one of them…[/QUOTE]baaaa :doh: :bigsmile: I just ordered one :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s being shipped from Memphis,TN so i should have it soon :clap:

It is a nice drive everyone, I have had mine for 3 weeks, lowest jitter I have ever seen, all dvd media, all burn speeds.:clap:

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2026563]It is a nice drive everyone, I have had mine for 3 weeks, lowest jitter I have ever seen, all dvd media, all burn speeds.:clap:[/QUOTE]Where did you get yours from Jim?

[QUOTE=Bob;2026565]Where did you get yours from Jim?[/QUOTE]

platinummicro.com, I paid almost $10.00 more than newegg.com but I just had to have one. Nice 20x burns and low jitter with MCC004. Good with cheap media like Ritek and Prodisc. Good DL burns MKM001@8x:p and 6 1/2% jitter with TYG02@8x.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2026606]platinummicro.com, I paid almost $10.00 more than newegg.com but I just had to have one. Nice 20x burns and low jitter with MCC004. Good with cheap media like Ritek and Prodisc. Good DL burns MKM001@8x:p[/QUOTE]:bigsmile: yeah i know what you mean about having to have one :doh: :smiley: i just ordered one :smiley:

Thank you for the burning info :flower:

If they work as good from what i have seen…it will be the first Pioneer i have kept. I hope mine works just as good.

You are welcome, I will post some DL burns soon in the 215 thread and have posted a variety of MID’s to check out if you or any one else are interested.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2026626]You are welcome, I will post some DL burns soon in the 215 thread and have posted a variety of MID’s to check out if you or any one else are interested.[/QUOTE]yeah i have seen your scans :iagree: nice burns. And thanks again.

ordered mine this morning I just noticed they had them in stock its about time !!:bow::bow::bow::smiley:

hint: http://www.damrotech.com/index.php?cPath=259_297&sort=2a&filter_id=64