Pioneer DVR-212D crossflash to Buffalo F/W

Hi all, took a couple months off from the site, bought a new burner since, Pioneer DVR-212D SATA, now wondering how or if at all possible to flash to the latest and greatest DVD+R auto bitsetting Buffalo firmware. I did search, but did not come across any recent 212D specific posts discussing how to do so. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

You can add bitsetting to the original Pioneer firmware by patching it with MCSE.

I have used your software in the past, great stuff! So, you’re saying I could load something like 1.24 into MCSE and it will come out with auto bitsetting, then flash the DVR-212D SATA drive and whammo - that’s all there is to it? Very impressive if so.

[quote=HatchetMan;1958926]I have used your software in the past, great stuff! So, you’re saying I could load something like 1.24 into MCSE and it will come out with auto bitsetting, then flash the DVR-212D SATA drive and whammo - that’s all there is to it? Very impressive if so.[/quote]Yep, that’s what you do. :iagree:

i have speedpatched the firmware with ala utilities, but The update report error: the firmware is the same…:a

[QUOTE=energy1959;1968252]i have speedpatched the firmware with ala utilities, but The update report error: the firmware is the same…:a[/QUOTE]

You also need to patch the flasher to allow same to same flashing.

i have patched the flasher same, but not working.

Load ala Software, load flasher and save version speedpached, same for the firmware, but not working, available target not found …thanks mate for support!

Bye

sorry i am stupid… i have not enabled flah same to same… now is ok.

Bye