Well, I got it installed and ran some test burns using CD-DVD Speed. I got the 116DBK as the master and the iHAP422 as the slave. I upgraded the firmware to 1.09. The first burns I did really had me worried. I didn't save any of the results, but, will give my general impressions until I figure out how to post the scans. First burns were done with Memorex 16x dvd+r CMC MAG M01 at 16x and 8x. I used this media first because it has given me the best burns from my iHAP422. 16x was no better than I would get with my iHAP and 8x was an absolute nightmare. The first quarter of the burn at 8x was giving pif errors in the 300's and failures were in the 30's. I then put it Verbatim 16x dvd-r MCC 03RG20 and burned at the same speeds. The 116DBK liked these. It gave much better burns than the iHAP at both speeds. I then downloaded the optimal writing speed utility and tried again at 16x with both media. It slowed the drive down to about 8x from 16x for both. Results for the CMC MAG M01 were still horible. Results for the verbatims were better...I had pif error average of 1.85 down from 3.81. This burn was the best I've ever had. I'd like to try some verbatim dvd+r's to see if the problem I had with the CMC MAG's is a "+r" issue. I'm guessing it's not and just a media code problem for that specific media. At least I hope that's all it is. So far, I'm thinking the master/slave settings are OK. I'll know better when I try to burn something with Nero 7. Thanks for the help!