< Pioneer DVR-115D > ...It is Possible?

vbimport

Olá Friends,
In which site I lower the version 1.06 old of the Firmware of PIONEER DVR-115D? … After to bring up to date for the version 1.18 it presented problem.
It is Possible To return the old version from the Firmware of the DVR-115D?

Tks
Phillip

@ tapomy,

Welcome to the Forum.

Pioneer DVR-115D version 1.18 Firmware is extremely stable error free Firmware and there have not been any reports of causing any “presented problem”. There is no valid reason to believe that reverting to an older out of date obsolete Firmware will correct any undisclosed “presented problem” that you are experiencing with your Pioneer DVR-115D.

Perhaps it would be beneficial if you described in detail exactly what the “presented problem” is that you are experiencing with your Pioneer DVR-115D.

Regards,
bjkg

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome on board tapomy. :iagree::clap:
Ideally as bjkg, points out.
Most folk do not seem to be have any problems with latest f/w in relation to earlier versions.
So more info & a possible solution is one way.
However if you are hell bent in flashing back to the preious f/w.
All you have to do is patch the flasher itself (not the f/w).
Using ala42’s MCSE. :bow:
[B][U]See here[/U][/B]:

[QUOTE=zebadee;2071078]
All you have to do is patch the flasher itself (not the f/w).
Using ala42’s MCSE. :bow:
[B][U]See here[/U][/B]:[/QUOTE]

[B]How I make this?[/B]

@ tapomy,

I seriously doubt that reverting to an older out of date obsolete Firmware will correct any undisclosed “presented problem” that you are experiencing with your Pioneer DVR-115D.

If you described in detail exactly what the “presented problem” is that you are experiencing with your Pioneer DVR-115D knowledgeable Forum Members will be able to assist you with your problem.

Regards,
bjkg

[QUOTE=bjkg;2071258]@ tapomy,

I seriously doubt that reverting to an older out of date obsolete Firmware will correct any undisclosed “presented problem” that you are experiencing with your Pioneer DVR-115D.

If you described in detail exactly what the “presented problem” is that you are experiencing with your Pioneer DVR-115D knowledgeable Forum Members will be able to assist you with your problem.

Regards,
bjkg[/QUOTE]

Friend bjkg,
…I go to explain the problem that is after occurring to bring up to date the Firmware: In the instant that I bind the PC the Recorder makes one " racket, Sound" of Snap, equal the optic Unit in movement. the racket is fast e does not happen when I open or closes the Drawer of the DVD-RW. I always happen when Start the PC!
…Also I noticed that the writing in 8X with " DVD Drecpyter" It is alternating in " 7.8, 7,9, 8,1, 8.2" e the times is static in 8X….This is what it is after happening to bring up to date Firmware 1.18.

hi tapomy,

i am not sure of your " racket, Sound" of Snap, problem. this i have not experienced. :slight_smile:

writing in 8X with " DVD Drecpyter" It is alternating in " 7.8, 7,9, 8,1, 8.2" e the times is static in 8X

i believe this to be the drive trying to make a better burn. the drive is making split second decreases and increases in burn speed to insure a good burn. similar to the Benq WOPC (Walking Online Power Calibration) and Lite-on OHT (Online Hyper Tuning). :iagree:

i believe this to be a good thing. :cool:

" racket, Sound" of Snap, is whenever I bind the PC. It will be that it is standard of the DVD-RW Pionner?

[QUOTE=tapomy;2071009]Olá Friends,
In which site I lower the version [B]1.06[/B] old of the Firmware of PIONEER DVR-115D? … After to bring up to date for the version 1.18 [B]it presented problem.[/B]
It is Possible To return the old version from the Firmware of the DVR-115D?

Tks
Phillip[/QUOTE]

Which exact “problem”?
The racket sound???

[QUOTE=chef;2072574]Which exact “problem”?
The racket sound???[/QUOTE]

Yes, The racket sound… :sad:

@ tapomy,

As previously stated Pioneer DVR-115D version 1.18 Firmware is an extremely stable error free Firmware and has been installed thousands of times in Pioneer DVR-115D Drives without any reports of any “Racket, Sound of Snap” problems.

Please explain in detail what “Bind the PC” actually means.

Regards,
bjkg

[QUOTE=bjkg;2073909]@ tapomy,

As previously stated Pioneer DVR-115D version 1.18 Firmware is an extremely stable error free Firmware and has been installed thousands of times in Pioneer DVR-115D Drives without any reports of any “Racket, Sound of Snap” problems.

Please explain in detail what “Bind the PC” actually means.

Regards,
bjkg[/QUOTE]

Star the PC in the same instant the DVD-RW lights " Green Light Busy" and makes a racket “KREEE” …but 1 time. later it does not make more.

[
B]After the writing, ha variation in the writing speed… It will be that it is normal? Somebody knows to interpret the graph?[/B]

[B]“4X”[/B]

[B]“8X”[/B]

@ tapomy,

Suggest reviewing Forum Member’s troy512 #7 posting comments.

Concerning your Pioneer DVR-115D initial BootUp sound ->

Apparently you have your Computer configured for initial BootAble Optical Drive StartUp and your BIOS during initial BootUp is querying your Pioneer DVR-115D to see if a BootAble Disk installed. That appears to be what is happing in your particular instance.

Have you ensured that you have your Pioneer DVR-115D installed properly in your Computer Case with all 4 mounting hardware screws and that these 4 mounting hardware screws are securely tightened? If you have your Pioneer DVR-115D incorrectly installed in your Computer Case, not all 4 mounting hardware screws are used, or these 4 mounting hardware screws are not sufficiently tightened can cause an initial BootUp noise similar to what you are describing.

Regards,
bjkg

[QUOTE=tapomy;2075828][
B]After the writing, ha variation in the writing speed… It will be that it is normal? Somebody knows to interpret the graph?[/B][/QUOTE]

this is normal. :iagree:

this helps make pioneer better burners. :smiley:

[QUOTE=bjkg;2075974]@ tapomy,

Have you ensured that you have your Pioneer DVR-115D installed properly in your Computer Case with all 4 mounting hardware screws and that these 4 mounting hardware screws are securely tightened?
[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is installed perfectly with all 4 screws. Leaving bandeija of on the Open DVD-RW and the PC, I do not listen to the Racket…
The Racket happens with the closed tray

how long have you had the drive?

Return Material Authorization

[quote=troy512;2076869]how Long Have You Had The Drive?

Return Material Authorization[/quote]

1 - Sata I - 160gb ( Sapce Free - 10gb ) - (2 Partition)
1 - Sata Ii - 250gb ( Space Free - 12gb )

how long have you had the drive?

Return Material Authorization

are you still under warranty? you may want to return the drive for a replacement it is making the sounds you report. :frowning:

the firmware update is stable. something else is going on. :frowning:

@ tapomy,

When Forum Member troy512 asked “How long have you had the drive?” he was referring to your Pioneer DVR-115D DVD Burner and not your Hard Drives.

How many Hard Drives you have has nothing to do with your Pioneer DVR-115D initial BootUp sound/noise.

If you have correctly and thoroughly described your Pioneer DVR-115D unusual sound/noise problem and the unusual sound/noise problem ONLY occurs during initial computer BootUp and not at ANY other time have you ensured that your BIOS BootUp StartUp is configured correctly?

Regards,
bjkg