Pioneer DVR-112D burning shows blank

vbimport

sorry to sound like a noob, but i have a Pioneer DVR-112D for about 6 months with no probs till last night when i went to use it.

It lets me watch and listen to film n that BUT when i goto burn a film (it will act like it’s doing it’s job) but it just shows blank.

Some1 please help meeeeeeee:sad:

@ H M F C,

Welcome to the Forum.

Unfortunately you have failed to provide pertinent information for Forum Members to provide meaningful assistance with your problem.

Assuming that you are attempting to make a BackUp Copy of an original Commercial DVD Movie Title what Software Program and Version Number are you attempting to use make your BackUp Copy. Exactly what are the BackUp Copy procedures you are attempting to use?

Provide any complete untruncated Error Narrative and/or Error Codes you are receiving when attempting to make a BackUp Copy of an original Commercial DVD Movie Title.

What is the Firmware version of your Pioneer DVR-112D DVD Burner?

What is the Media MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) (Example: TYG02) of the blank DVD Media you are attempting to use to make the BackUp Copy of an original Commercial DVD Movie Title?

To obtain both your Pioneer DVR-112D DVD Burner Firmware version and Media MID suggest using a software utility similar to DVDInfo (http://www.dvdinfopro.com).

Regards,
bjkg