Pioneer DVR-112 has anyone FUJI scan?

Hi guys, im looking for a FUJI DVD-R scan. I have someone has this media, it would be very very helpful. :slight_smile:

@ goldenfingaz,

What is the MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) of this particular DVD-R Media?

There is a very extensive active CDFreaks Forum posting concerning DVR-112 Scans. Suggest closely reviewing the “Pioneer DVR-112: Post your scans and questions here” posting for the information concerning FUJI DVD-R scans ->

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=211922

Regards,
bjkg

Thats the problem i dont know this, ive seen this media at a shop. i have no big choice in the shops here. they have only verbatim they are still good, tdk not really good for 112 ive testet them and fuji. I can buy 25 for 13€ but when they are crap my 13€ are gone. i hope you understand my english arent very good. :frowning:

@ goldenfingaz,

The problem of just showing a picture of Media and saying it is FUJI DVD-R Media doesn’t provide the actual MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) of this particular DVD-R Media. The actual MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) of this particular is required be able to make meaningful comparison between other Media MID’s. FujiFilm is noted for contracting with various different Media Manufactures and using MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) information is the primary definitive means of identifying the actual true Media Manufacture and Media Code of the particular DVD-R Media.

Suggest contacting the Retailer and ask them to provide the actual MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) of this particular DVD-R Media. If the Retailer is unable to provide the true actual MID (Manufacture ID and Media Code) of this particular DVD-R Media then I would suggest avoiding purchasing the Media. A knowledgeable reliable Retailer should know the quality of the products they sell and able to provide pertinent information on the products that they sell to their customers.

Regards,
bjkg

Ok, i finaly found the code it is ProdiscF02

false thread sorry