Pioneer DVR-109

Greetings to you all,

I have a Pioneer DVR-109 which I used to burn a PAL DVD a few days ago. I am now wanting to repeat the process but in NTSC(USA) format. It clicks and whirrs but after some 25 minutes spits out the disc and says “unable to complete”…or words to that effect. I ca Read DVD and CD but suddenly unable to Write DVD.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Happichap:bow:

@ Happichap,

Why have you stated another Forum thread concerning your Pioneer DVR-109Optical Drive PAL/NTSC “Problem”?

You already have an active Forum thread titled “Problem burning DVD in NTSC format” (http://club.cdfreaks.com/f61/problem-burning-dvd-ntsc-format-276357/#post2287617). Instead of starting another Forum thread your “Problem burning DVD in NTSC format” thread is the appropriate area to continue discussing your on going Pioneer DVR-109 Optical Drive PAL/NTSC “Problem”.

Regards,
bjkg

[QUOTE=Happichap;2288371]Greetings to you all,

I have a Pioneer DVR-109 which I used to burn a PAL DVD a few days ago. I am now wanting to repeat the process but in NTSC(USA) format. It clicks and whirrs but after some 25 minutes spits out the disc and says “unable to complete”…or words to that effect. I ca Read DVD and CD but suddenly unable to Write DVD.

Anybody have any suggestions?

Happichap:bow:[/QUOTE]

Useless without at least a burnlog… crystal balls are sold out.