Pioneer DVR-107D v1.10 - RPC-1, 12xRip, 8xDVD-R

THIS HAS BEEN JUST RELEASED!!

Direct link removed

Wow, that’s kind of inconsiderate to just link to the file. :sad:

This would have been a more appropriate link: http://forum.rpc1.org/viewtopic.php?t=23176

Yes, plz, edit this inconsiderate link, that makes me really angry :a

Appart from this, i have already tried this firmware and works really well. It’s like the 1.05 but with the 1.10 enhancements.

You need to download the DVRFlash utility and read the respective nfo’s.

A piece of cake! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

I was waiting for this… Thanks to Nil and whoever was involved in developing this patched firmware…

Ryobou

Any idea when this drive will burn quality 4x +r media @ 8x?I have a lot of +r media…(I know , I Know , I’m being selfish;) )

I would like to know this too, i have 811s and 107d the 811s burns ricohjpnR01 4x at 8x like a dream . but the 107d sees it as 4x max and wont even give the option to do 6x or 8x, im my area dvd+r and -r cost the same , southern california, and I dont want to hack the firmware, all i want is to do some 8x burn on a drive rated to 8x, there is no and i have looked real 8x media in local stores : circuitcity, bestbuy, compusa, frys, officemax, officedepot, staples not one of these stores has any 8x media.

Originally posted by narrw
Any idea when this drive will burn quality 4x +r media @ 8x?I have a lot of +r media…(I know , I Know , I’m being selfish;) )

>NIL: stated that 8x 4ALL+R is his priority now, but he needs time as this is more difficult than 8x 4All -R.

Originally posted by KenW
I would like to know this too, i have 811s and 107d the 811s burns ricohjpnR01 4x at 8x like a dream . but the 107d sees it as 4x max and wont even give the option to do 6x or 8x, im my area dvd+r and -r cost the same , southern california, and I dont want to hack the firmware, all i want is to do some 8x burn on a drive rated to 8x, there is no and i have looked real 8x media in local stores : circuitcity, bestbuy, compusa, frys, officemax, officedepot, staples not one of these stores has any 8x media.

I think Pioneer proclaim there won’t be any support for 4x media being written at 8x in FW. So the only chance is >NIL: and his golden hands.

Why are you afraid of uploading hacked FW into 107D, when you are playing with hacked eeprom on Lite On DVDRW? :confused:
EEPROM games seems much more dangerous to me…

I am surprised you can’t get any 8x rated media in US. Have you looked hard? Here in Czech rep. it’s easy to buy them… But what is damn bad I can’t get any cheap -R ritekg04 media here!

melda

I dont have problem with hacked firmware, i just dont want rpc-1 part of it and want dvd+r 8x , dvd+R are much more useful to me as I also have dvd recorder thats dvd+r only so i dont need to get two kinds if stay with dvd+r, as to looking for it I have been to all the major pc and office supply stores locally and stores people on the forum have said they got 8x at and had zero results. For for example one person told me they got verbatim 8x at office depot well we have 3 with in like 5 miles of my home , all 3 dont have them.

PS

Got reply from :bow: >NIL: on another forum, I have been Enlightened. I did the hack and looks ok so far, but search for 8x media goes on.

KenW,

I also can’t wait for the +R 8x support. In my case I don’t like the “-” format much. This way I would also appreciate a lot bitsetting support for A07. >NIL: unfortunatelly doesn’t find it reasonable…

melda

I finally found some verbatim datalifeplus media and I did 8x dvd+r burn on the 107d the burn is actaully very nice.

nero 6.3.0.3

107d hacked 1.10 f/w

media id=MCC-003

disk scanned with 401s@811s HSOK f/w

KenW,

that’s beautiful! I’ve read somewhere Pioneer has to improve 8x burnig on +R media. According to your scan I think everythink is more than alright. Great job!

KenW, we are getting little off-topic here as you used original FW for burning…

melda

sorry I did list firmware as offical 1.10 above the scan it should have been hacked I will edit that, btw I also posted a cmc mag af1 8x scan made with >NIL:'s wonderful hack in another thread.

As dual posting is not good, i will just add the link its near the bottom.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=85563