Pioneer DVR-106

Meritline is now offering the new Pioneer dual format dvd burner for $258. Burn both + R/RW and - R/RW

Hi wildman69,

I just moved your thread here, as this is a more appropriate forum for such a message.

Furthermore, I’d like to welcome you to our forum. I hope you’ll have a good time!

Greetzzz!

Try newegg.com, it is $220 or something.

NEC ND-1300A = $185
Pioneer DVR-106D = $215

@ Newegg.com, shippped. Not tax if out of Cali.

But Meritline has the OEM version of Pioneer for $204, excluding tax and shipping.

New egg now sells it for 205.99 FREE ship.

8 Hour Sale, Ends 8:30PM PST
PIONEER DVD-Recordable (Black Bezel) DVD-R DVD-RW DVD+R DVD+RW
Specifications:
Inferface: ATAPI
Buffer: 2MB
Access…Free FedEx Saver Shipping

Newegg

$135.00

How about in a retail box at Best Buy for $199.99 every day, before $20 MIR (which ends 11/1)?

They also have the Memorex dual-format which is supposed to be a Pioneer for $199.99 before $30 MIR (rebate ends 11/29).

They’re getting cheaper, but I’m resisting. Hopefully by Christmas they’ll be even cheaper, and maybe there will be more of the 8X burners and at better prices. Or maybe Lite On will release their own (instead of Sony rebadge) DVD +/- drive.

Besides, my DVR-104 w/2x4all firmware works fine, and I’ve got over 100 of my 1X/2X DVD-R media left. That will last another month or two and a new drive wouldn’t be any advantage with this media…