Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-212

Hi all
Need a bit of help with this thread, i have the above mentioned sata drive as i am complete sata now, and this drive will rip and burn cd games with ease, but when it comes to burning a dvd pc game i always get a problem when i try to install it. Saying it has a missing file or the file that is trying to be copied is not the same size as what is being said on the disc, sorry if i sound thick lol, the file is smaller then it should be according to the setup. Is this drive realy and good as it is a dvd-ram drive.??? think im gonna be told it is crap, but worth asking.:bow:

here is the link: aint a clue what he is going on about
http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/45/104/442/DVR-212/index.html

Does anyone actually read these forums ?

[quote=skynet424;2019915]Does anyone actually read these forums ?[/quote] We have over 500,000 active members, what is your problem maybe we can help you. If the above is your question, if anyone really new the answer it would have been answered by now. I really dont know much about games, and this is not a problem with the Pioneer , I dont think, I think you need the correct firmware for the drive. Still not sure, but maybe you could use our search function to see if anyone has had similar problems.

have you considered copy protection preventing you from making a 1:1 copy?

[QUOTE=Homeless2;2029737]have you considered copy protection preventing you from making a 1:1 copy?[/QUOTE]Also, what program do you use for “copying” the original disc.

[I]Off topic. [/I]

Just lets hope we’ll have 500k+ members one day.
But for the moment I think we have 370k registered, not all active though. :wink:

is use A-RAY SCANNER, and ALCOHOL 120%

[QUOTE=skynet424;2018521]Hi all
Need a bit of help with this thread, i have the above mentioned sata drive as i am complete sata now, and this drive will rip and burn cd games with ease, [B]but when it comes to burning a dvd pc game i always get a problem when i try to install it.[/B] Saying it has a missing file or the file that is trying to be copied is not the same size as what is being said on the disc, sorry if i sound thick lol, the file is smaller then it should be according to the setup. Is this drive realy and good as it is a dvd-ram drive.??? think im gonna be told it is crap, but worth asking.:bow:

here is the link: aint a clue what he is going on about
http://www.pioneer.co.uk/uk/products/45/104/442/DVR-212/index.html[/QUOTE]

Then use the ORIGINAL disc!