Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-112D Region Free Firmware

vbimport

Hi all,

I searched for this but the topics I found just left me confused really. I’m a bit of a hardware newbie and I just feel like I’m out of my depth.

My DVD drive is currently listed as Region 2 in device manager. I’d like to make it region free and a friend said I could download some firmware to make it so?

Trouble is I have no idea where to get it from. The threads I found all talked about editing the firmware or something somehow.

Help!

You do not have to fool around with your firmware, there is lots of software available to strip region coding from DVD on the go, so it can play in all region set players.
Just type “Region free software” in your browser.

[QUOTE=anon52;2017083]Hi all,

I searched for this but the topics I found just left me confused really. I’m a bit of a hardware newbie and I just feel like I’m out of my depth.

My DVD drive is currently listed as Region 2 in device manager. I’d like to make it region free and a friend said I could download some firmware to make it so?

Trouble is I have no idea where to get it from. The threads I found all talked about editing the firmware or something somehow.

Help![/QUOTE]

Here

And don’t forget to d/l the one with the flasher and kernal IMHO the best is to make it a 112L with FW 8.25

Also you can go to the Pioneer burner forum for more information on this subject