Pioneer BDR-203, BDR-S03J (8x Blu-ray burner)

The Drive supports 8x read speed on BD-ROM SL

The Drive supports 8x read speed on BD-ROM DL

The Drive supports 8x read speed on BD-R SL Verbatim Branded (JAPAN) Recorded at 2x Speed in same drive using IMGBURN Ver. 2.4.2.0

Well, that’s good. Now we just need to know what the burn speed is…

working on it… to Be Conitinued… Also working on College homework assignment! been testing all max record speeds for different discs

It looks like this BD burner could be the one to get as it is quickly getting in the <$200 range (even with the software bundle).

although I paid newegg.com price right when it was added to their site. 249.99. UGH!

The Drive supports 12x read speed on DVD-ROM DL

The Drive supports 16x read speed on DVD-Video SL

The Drive supports 16x read speed on DVD-R SL

The Drive supports 16x read speed on DVD+R SL

The Drive supports 12x read speed on DVD+R DL

The Drive supports 40x read speed on CD-ROM commercial Pressed

The Drive supports 16x record speed on DVD-R SL

Scanned for Disc Quality with Samsung SH-203N SB02 firmware rip-locked remove

The Drive supports 8x record speed on BD-R SL

Note: Nero CD-DVD Speed Ver. 4.7.7.16 would not record a pre-made ISO with Create Disc option at anything faster than 1.45x speed with the BDR-203 Pioneer drive even though 8x speed was selected for the Memorex 1-4x speed BD-R Media that can be recorded at 8x speed in this drive so I had to use IMGBURN for now

Up to suggestions for software to use to show stats while recording media for BD-R discs and other BD media

looks like a nice drive, to bad that LG dissapointed with is latest offering.

Pioneer to rescue this round

how did LG disappoint us?

[QUOTE=skyhawk21;2226875]how did LG disappoint us?[/QUOTE]

in their 8x drive, slow rip speed.

how slow does it rip?

[quote=skyhawk21;2227218]how slow does it rip?[/quote]My concern is, the LG BH08 rip BD-ROM DL only at 5x, similar to the 6x LG burners.