Pioneer 215D > S15J

vbimport

Has anyone got the S15J kernel and firmware please as Rpc site is down and has been for past 3 days.

If so can you please upload it somewhere.

I have the 215 kernel and firmware If anyone needs those, just I need the S15J for labelflash, thanks

I got a few pioneer 215d drives delivered today and they have 1.19 firmware installed. Has anyone got a tool to backup pio firmware yet so I can send it to someone

[QUOTE=dontasciime;2046776]I got a few pioneer 215d drives delivered today and they have 1.19 firmware installed. Has anyone got a tool to backup pio firmware yet so I can send it to someone[/QUOTE]

No!

Please use the SEARCH feature and you shall find…

[QUOTE=chef;2046780]No!

Please use the SEARCH feature and you shall find…[/QUOTE]

If the answer is NO then why do I need to search ? :eek:

[QUOTE=dontasciime;2046783]If the answer is NO then why do I need to search ? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Because you have posted more than once in your own thread with different questions asking…

Because you have posted more than once in your own thread with different questions asking…

No I have not yoda :smiley:

Has someone else asked about pioneer 215 1.19 firmware or do you think anyone else might not be interested to know about 1.19 firmware for the pioneer 215d ?

Does one extra post use up all this months bandwidth .

You kinda spam and that is redundand, Mr. Woody. :bigsmile:

your meaning of spam is strange then, saying as I only have 66 posts or 67 or 68 now in a period of nearly 5 years.

I have not seen 1.19 and afaik there is no way to dump it off your drive. But i’m not a f/w modder either and i only have one Pio the 215D@L.

Yeah Bob, either have I. :slight_smile:
Note, by this I’m not saying backing up Pio firmware can’t be done.

[I]Way off topic.[/I]

You kinda spam and that is redundand, Mr. Woody. :bigsmile:
[I]Edited.[/I] :rolleyes:
Thanks.

Here is the file .
Enjoy
http://rapidshare.com/files/111143827/DVRS15J.rar.html

[QUOTE=robik;2046863]Here is the file .
Enjoy
http://rapidshare.com/files/111143827/DVRS15J.rar.html[/QUOTE]But that is 1.18 :wink:

Because he asked several times for the s15j files to crossflash .

[QUOTE=robik;2046874]Because he asked several times for the s15j files to crossflash .[/QUOTE]I don’t think this person knows what they want…if you read the whole thread.

Thanks for the up, robik!

[B]Die RapidShare Happy Hours sind derzeit aktiv. Viel Spass![/B] :cool:

Thanks Robik.

That is what I asked for Twice and is Exactly what I needed.

However I did try and say/ ask before I flash with 1.18 if there was anyway to backup 1.19 to send to one of the modders with software rather than de soldering eeprom and sticking it in one of my eeprom programmers/readers.

Thanks again Robik

Sorry, there is no way to backup your frimware…