Pioneer 20X DVD±R DVD Burner IDE DVR-116DBK $22.99 Plus Shipping @ Newegg

vbimport

Pioneer 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black IDE Model DVR-116DBK - OEM

Pioneer Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 12X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 16X DVD-ROM 40X CD-R 32X CD-RW 40X CD-ROM 2MB Cache IDE 20X DVD±R DVD Burner - OEM

It’s about $5 cheaper than I’ve ever seen it; however, there is a shipping fee. Oddly enough, I was on Chiefvalue.com (a Newegg comapny) early this morning, and they had the same Pioneer for $22.99 with free shipping.

I’m seeing alot of Samsung, Lite-On, Sony, and LG burner deals on Newegg recently for $22 with free shipping, but I prefer Pioneer. Maybe wait again for the free shipping at Chiefvalue or Newegg?

http://www.chiefvalue.com/product--productlist.cv-_linkid–107&submit–property&catalog–5&store–7

Good burner. Just got one Tuesday. Came with 104 firmware.

[QUOTE=Plexed;2170660]Pioneer 20X DVD±R DVD Burner Black IDE Model DVR-116DBK - OEM…It’s about $5 cheaper than I’ve ever seen it; however, there is a shipping fee.[/QUOTE]

The product at it’s cheapest is normally $26.99 w/free shipping. It’s been that price multiple times since it was released. They may be getting ready to lower it even more, but in any case, with NewEgg or ChiefValue, you always wait for free shipping. That’s the rule. :iagree:

question do they ship to europe ? and how much for shipping to for instance denmark, norway or sweden??