Pioneer 117DBk available at newegg?

Posted a thread in the bargain basement as well. Not sure what’s going on here, but apparently the 117 is available at newegg. $26.99 and no free shipping atm.

Link

Apologies ahead of time if the link doesn’t work.

[QUOTE=DM85;2243328]Not sure what’s going on here, but apparently the 117 is available at newegg.[/QUOTE]

“Apparently”? I’m not sure what it is you’re confused or doubtful about. It’s right there in front of your face. :confused:

And by the way, there’s no need to post in both sections. It’s not really a deal yet, and if you had done a little search, you’d see there’s already a recent thread mentioning the new drive’s existence.

[quote=negritude;2243346]“Apparently”? I’m not sure what it is you’re confused or doubtful about. It’s right there in front of your face. :confused:

And by the way, there’s no need to post in both sections. It’s not really a deal yet, and if you had done a little search, you’d see there’s already a recent thread mentioning the new drive’s existence.[/quote]

No need for the attitude…I had seen the thread a few weeks ago so I did know of it’s existence prior to today. I was just a bit cautious with my eagerness just in case I was wrong. It didn’t cross my mind to update it instead of starting a new one. You’ve already done that anyway so w/e. As far as it not being a deal. Maybe not to you, but there may be someone out there willing to pay a few extra bucks to get their hands on it… :flower: