Pioneer 115D lead out problem

Hello to all the community from Russia with love) I have a problem with a 115D 1.18 (IDE version). On 80-wire cable it craps everything((. On 40-wire cable it craps 30% of media((. The problem is then i write a disk (verbatim dl 2,4) on 4x the speed is unstable and sometimes runs down to 0,7x. But the main problem is lead out. Clone CD says the disk sucsessfully burned, but it doestn eject it. Then the disk is not ejected it cant be read! Help me with this please!!! i use nero and clone cd, dont have any virtual drives. Motherboard is asus p4p800. os - win xp.
I tried to use via 6421 sata+ide - the same problem!!!

Is this drive still under warranty?

@ Sem2,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perchance do you have any other Software Program(s) such as Packet Writing Software or any other similar Software Program(s) installed that might interfere with the proper functioning of your SlySoft AnyDVD/CloneCD software programs? Do you have the most current up to date AnyDVD version 6.3.1.7 and CloneCD version 5.3.1.0 installed? If not visit the Official SlySoft (http://www.slysoft.com) Web Site and download the most current up to date versions of the AnyDVD/CloneCD software programs.

Regards,
bjkg

PS – Suggest reviewing the Forum Rules and note the comments concerning making Double Postings.

[QUOTE=bjkg;2022361]@ Sem2,

Welcome to the Forum.

Regards,
bjkg
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, in fact it doesn even leed in on 80-wire cable in clone cd (last version). But in nero it writes!!! I think the problem is what clone cd dont see the ASPI, what driver should i install?

[I]Sem2[/I], most probably your problems are related to media (discs) you’r using. Try some Verbatims or Taiyo Yudens.

BTW, the write commands sent to drive are the same, no matter what kind of burning software or IDE cable you use. They are (AFAIK) universal.
Same goes for 80 or 40 conductor IDE cable. Those 40 extra wires are only used to “separate” or say; isolate 40 signal cords (39 to be more precise). 80 or 40 conductor IDE cable has nothing to do with you lead-out problems.
Thanks.

[QUOTE=pinto2;2022720][I]Sem2[/I], Those 40 extra wires are only used to “separate” or say; isolate 40 signal cords (39 to be more precise). 80 or 40 conductor IDE cable has nothing to do with you lead-out problems.
Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I Wrote what i use verbatim MKM01, i dont know better media for DL.
Nero uses its own ASPI and thats why it worked! But other programms didnt!
I Installed adaptec ASPI driver tomorrow and my pioneer started writing in imgburn and clone cd!

Sem2, I mainly answered to you because I’ve the very same mobo and the same Pio burner. Also running XP with [B]no[/B] ASPI layer installed, (except for [Nero] wnaspi).
Sofar I never had “lead-out” problems when burning any DVD media with apps you mentioned, not even MKM001 Verbatims.
But if it works for you now, then we all should be happy. :flower:

BTW, missed your first post line “verbatim dl 2,4”. Sorry about that. :wink:

thanks, my problem solved!