Pioneer 115D firmware i need it!pls help!

vbimport

Hi!I have one Pioneer 115D with 1.18 firmware.So i need one firmware to burn the images in DVD+R with low speed as 1x or 2 x.At the moment is 4x.
Same for CD-R is for the moment the minimum support write speed x4 and i need it to burn the data images as *.iso and *.nrg with speed 1x or 2x.
any one can help were to i find special firmware for low speed?
Thanks for reply!
John

Merry Christmas!

[quote=snoopjohn;2181810]Hi!I have one Pioneer 115D with 1.18 firmware.So i need one firmware to burn the images in DVD+R with low speed as 1x or 2 x.At the moment is 4x.
Same for CD-R is for the moment the minimum support write speed x4 and i need it to burn the data images as *.iso and *.nrg with speed 1x or 2x.
any one can help were to i find special firmware for low speed?
Thanks for reply!
John

Merry Christmas![/quote]

Yo John-

Why do you have to burn at those low speeds-eh??

[QUOTE=bigmike7;2181925]Yo John-

Why do you have to burn at those low speeds-eh??[/QUOTE]
i want to take backup for my navigation dvd disk.mast burned x1 or x2.if i burn it 4x not play in my car.
So any help?

Mary Christmas

Yo John-

Excellent reason-

Suggest using a combo of free programs - [B]DVDFab[/B] and [B]Imgburn[/B] - they will tell your burner what speed to read and burn at (in essence - overriding the firmware)-eh!!

You can tell IMGburn to burn with 2x yes, but the 115 will still burn not slower than 4x and take 4x instead. No burning software is able to overrule the firmware.

if i use dvd`s for write speed 1x,then the 115d still write x4?
thanks for reply!

We talk about actual media. :slight_smile: The burner will not burn slower than the slowest speed his firmware tells him for the mediacode. And the slowest for all 16x media is 4x for most 8x and 4x media it is 2x -R and 2,4x +R. If you use antique media :slight_smile: he doesn’t know he will burn with an universal strategie probably also 4x or 2x but I havent’t the case until yet.

So it might be a solution for you to find 8x -R media TYG02 is still available. But I will have some doubts that they will run burnt with 2x when they didn’t do it burnt 4x whatever your cracking faq is saying. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=snoopjohn;2184525]if i use dvd`s for write speed 1x,then the 115d still write x4?
thanks for reply![/QUOTE]

You wont find DVDs for 1x.