Pioneer 115 - Where to buy?

Hello,

It looks like my Pioneer 106D has died :(.
Got an error everytime it tries to finish a DVD.
Nice burner, but very dissapointed with its lifetime. I don’t think I’ve burnt more than 150 DVD and 50 CD’s. Always good media and low speed.

Anyway, I have been reading some reviews and opinions around and decided to go for the Pioneer 115. I am mainly concerned about quality, and I have almost no interest in speed, lightscribe or similars, so it seems to be a right decision, don’t it? I use to use TY002.

Even though I’ve been googling and ebaying I can’t find a way to get one 115 for me.

• Does anyone know when is it going to be released in Spain?
  • Does anyone know where can I buy it online (burner needs to be shipped to Spain)?

Thanks a lot for the answers and thanks a lot for all the reviews, opinions and scans. They help me a lot when deciding which burner to buy.

Welcome to the forum.
Try www.komplett.com
They cover much of Europe & have the 115 in stock.

Welcome to the forum, who ever has it on sale would be best. Try Newegg.com

@ Dudedo,

Welcome to the Forum.

It appears that you haven’t been looking correctly on e Bay because currently there are active e bay auctions for both the Pioneer DVR-112D and DVR-115D and the international auctioneers ship to Spain.

Regards,
bjkg

115 is now available at Newegg.

People, the OP is in Spain, last I checked, Newegg doesn’t ship to Spain. Do you guys ever actually read the post instead of just the title? :rolleyes:

I think www.svp.co.uk ship to Spain and they have them in stock.

[QUOTE=KTL;1968203]People, the OP is in Spain, last I checked, Newegg doesn’t ship to Spain. Do you guys ever actually read the post instead of just the title? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]My bad posted in the wrong thread. To late for me to edit or delete my post now though.

Thank you all people.

I’ve sought some of the sites you posted here and looks like www.svp.co.uk is the choice. Also found a seller in eBay which ships to Spain.

However I am not sure I am going to buy the 115D model, because shipping charges are more expensive than the burner itself :(.

I guess 115D don’t worth paying twice the price of a Pioneer 112D or Samsung S203B, which I can buy in my local provider.

Too bad I’ve to buy an ‘old model’ or a samsung, because I like 115D, but I can’t wait forever until Pioneer releases the burner in Spain. Need to backup data.

If you want a 212 (SATA), maybe this is something for you:
http://www.damrotech.com/shipping.php (shipping to spain is €12,90)