Pioneer 112-D

vbimport

Hello,
I’m looking for an identical DVD burner for Pioneer DVR 112-D.
I think Teac has made the same.
Can someone please help someone, or is there a list?

greetings
Matthias

Identical? What exactly do you mean? Rebadges of DVR-112, or something else?

Hi,
In my pp-100 Discproducer is a Pioneer DBKE drive, but which is now broken. Now I look for a used IDE drive DVR 112D or an equal, I think Teak has Identical.
I do not speak English so well, apology.

[B]umaxes[/B], do you still have the original DVR-112DBKE drive? It should be possible to dump the firmware from your original DVR-112DBKE using the DVRTool utility and flash it into any drive which has DVR-112 hardware.

If you can dump the firmware and kernel, I would ask you to send these dumps to me - I need to check, if everythong correct with them.

OK,
can you please tell me how can I create a dump, step by step, with the correct parameters.

Sure, here we go:

[ol]
[li]Download DVRTool: http://club.myce.com/attachments/f87/315005d1451662071-dvrtool-pioneer-dvr-bdr-firmware-flashing-utility-v1-01-new-dvrtool_v1.02.zip
[/li]

[li]Dump the kernel from your DVR-112DBKE using the following command line:
[/li]

DVRTool -dk X:

where X: is the letter of your DVR-112DBKE.

[li]Dump the main firmware from your DVR-112DBKE using the following command line:
[/li]

DVRTool -df X:

where X: is the letter of your DVR-112DBKE.

[li]Pack both kernel and main firmwares into a zip archive and upload it somewhere - for example zippyshare.com
[/li][/ol]

Note, that DVRTool requires the administrator rights (so, run it as Administrator). :slight_smile:

OK,
I will try it and then send the dump.
I have to build a computer-ide for now.
thank you

Hello,
I could create a dump of the kernel and firmware.
Which are the correct parameters to flash the dumps to the new DVD?

Thanks

Hello,
I want my flash dumps from my Pioneer DVR-112 on an LG drive, but that does not work.
Can I flash only Pioneer drives DVRTool?

DVRTools is only for Pioneer drives.

An LG drive is not a Pioneer, so it will not work with DVRTool. LG drives are also completely different from Pioneer drives, so the flash would fail OR the incompatible firmware would kill the drive.

You cannot crossflash Pioneer drives to other Pioneer drives unless it is the same hardware.

Did you ever get those firmwares? I have two PP-100 units coming in and if they do contain dvr drives which I am hopeful for, I will rip all four drives for you. I don’t have a IDE computer but I am hopeful I can do it using the usb->ide bridge adapter on the pp-100. I don’t know what type of drives I will get but I am hopeful I will be able to bring more testing to the table.

I’ll let you know more when I get my units. Should be in by the end of next week.

Crossflash Pioneer DVR-112 to version DVR-112DBKE hassle-free, it also works very well and correctly …

JVC CD-R PRO Shiny Silver Made in Japan Taiyo Yuden 97m24s01f
Pioneer DVR-112DBKE fw.1.40
NERO 2016 x16

Platinum DVD-R MID:RitekF1 Made in Tajwan
Pioneer DVR-112DBKE fw.1.40
ImgBurn 2.5.8.0 x6

Simply amazing. I have a question for you. Would it be possible to make a pioneer drive report back another models name? For example. Make a DVR-115D say DVR-112dbke pp100. I was hoping the producer only looked for the string in the model name. Might be possible to find more recent units and have them report back whatever the producer wanted to see so to speak. Thank you so much for all the work you’ve done. You have brought so much value to replacing these ridiculously overpriced “custom” drives.

[QUOTE=Darkflame;2771801]Simply amazing. I have a question for you. Would it be possible to make a pioneer drive report back another models name? For example. Make a DVR-115D say DVR-112dbke pp100. I was hoping the producer only looked for the string in the model name. Might be possible to find more recent units and have them report back whatever the producer wanted to see so to speak. Thank you so much for all the work you’ve done. You have brought so much value to replacing these ridiculously overpriced “custom” drives.[/QUOTE]

There no chance of crossflash other models like structures DVR-112 FOR THIS MODEL DVR-112DBKE due to another harware, model OPU etc.
ONLY WE CAN ALL MODELS CONSTRUCTION DVR-112 \ Plextor PX-810A CROSSFLAH TO THIS VERSION DVR-112 DBKE.
All other models will destroy \ kill \ brick will do with them …

[B]Darkflame[/B], may I ask you to dump all four DVR-112DBKE units when they arrive to you? I want to take a look at the dumps. Also I need EEPROM dumps from these units (use [B]-de[/B] parameter with DVRTool to dump the EEPROM). Thanks!

Of course! I’m looking toward to this. I am praying that with enough dumps I can get a better understanding of how much different these supposedly custom drives are compared to their consumer counterparts. Eta is Tuesday. I’m hoping they are dvr-112 drives but if they are another model I’ll reach out to you guys for guidance. Thank you again.

[B]Darkflame[/B], I think they all will be DVR-112DBKE. Let’s wait for the units arrival… :slight_smile:

Ok, one of the two discproducers arrived.

The drives are DV-W5000E PP 100 E.16

The second unit won’t arrive till Wednesday.

Could you let me know what I need to do to read this?

I am assuming I need an adapter to mount the IDE via USB.

I have a laptop and the drives appear to the discproducer but not to windows? Can you recommend a USB-IDE adapter?