Pioneer 111D FW129EU burn ONLY 4x :(

Sorry my poor and bad english… i have a Pioneer 111D i have try to burn Verbatim 16x certified (MCC 03RG20) bought on ni**le shop with fw 1.06 and fw 1.29… nero7,8 and last imgburn version but I can burn this dvds only 4x, why?:a:clap::sad:
thanks a lot 4 all the response

First, welcome.

Only this media, or what other media have you used?
Brand, rated speed, mediacode/MID.

[B]Next, and most important, is your 111D setup in UDMA4 mode?[/B]

[quote=chef;1963111]First, welcome.

Only this media, or what other media have you used?
Brand, rated speed, mediacode/MID.

[B]Next, and most important, is your 111D setup in UDMA4 mode?[/B][/quote]

yeah, udma4 mode is activated :wink:

only with this media but only with 100 box… for example with 400 box of this media, the same disc, 100 go to 4x and other 300 go 16x O.o

Then they have not the same MID.

Please post the MID/mediacode from both spindles…

You can use dvd.identifier or nero cd dvd speed to find out.

[quote=chef;1963315]Then they have not the same MID.

Please post the MID/mediacode from both spindles…

You can use dvd.identifier or nero cd dvd speed to find out.[/quote]

after i have burn the discs and it’s the same fot 16x burned disc and 4x… :iagree::rolleyes::confused::eek:

@ buothz,

You have stated in posting #3 that you are using Media from Two Different ‘Boxes’ of Media. One ‘Box’ Burns at 16x speed and the other ‘Box’ Burns at 4x speed.

In posting #5 you posted the MID (MCC 03RG20) of one ‘Box’ of Media but unfortunately failed to provide the MID of the ‘Other’ ‘Box’ of Media. What is the MID of the ‘Other’ ‘Box’ of Media?

For Forum Members to be able to provide any meaningful assistance this missing piece of pertinent information is required to be able to side-by-side compare the two Media MID’s.

Regards,
bjkg

[quote=bjkg;1963747]@ buothz,
…In posting #5 you posted the MID (MCC 03RG20) of one ‘Box’ of Media but unfortunately failed to provide the MID of the ‘Other’ ‘Box’ of Media. What is the MID of the ‘Other’ ‘Box’ of Media?..[/quote]
Mid is the same for ALL box! is this the problem that i don’t understand, why 100 box MCC 03RG20 burn @4x and another box MCC 03RG20 burn @16x :eek:

and BOX MCC 03RG20 burn @4x burned on my Pio111D in other burners is burned @16x:eek::frowning:

[QUOTE=buothz;1963754]Mid is the same for ALL box! is this the problem that i don’t understand, why 100 box MCC 03RG20 burn @4x and another box MCC 03RG20 burn @16x :eek:

and BOX MCC 03RG20 burn @4x burned on my Pio111D in other burners is burned @16x:eek::([/QUOTE]

Please post the completre MID from both boxes/medias here.
Complete MID/ not only the first bytes.