PIONEER 107D Doesnt write at 8x in the DVD-Duplicator!

I am using Pioneer107D with Hacked 1.10 FW in DVD 1to1 duplicator (DVD-299 Wytron). I burnt 4xPrinco/ Datawrite/bulkpaq at 4x by 14min not at 8x. I set the speed limit at MAX in The DVD-duplicator …doesnt help it either. Does anyone have any Idea what is my Mistake? When i install same writer in my pc it does works fine at 8x with Nero software.

Originally posted by dipu
I am using Pioneer107D with Hacked 1.10 FW in DVD 1to1 duplicator (DVD-299 Wytron). I burnt 4xPrinco/ Datawrite/bulkpaq at 4x by 14min not at 8x. I set the speed limit at MAX in The DVD-duplicator …doesnt help it either. Does anyone have any Idea what is my Mistake? When i install same writer in my pc it does works fine at 8x with Nero software.
i have an acard technologies 1 to 1 i have pioneer 121 reader & pioneer 107 writer i have been told by my suplier that there is a problem with the copy boxes writing at 8x at the moment, they have had them running at 6x but not 8x.the quality is not good he says its to do with the 8 speed writer only having a small buffer 2mb i think and not the box
he recons the only way at the moment is to put extra memory in the box but my manufacturer wont do that so we are waiting for a firmware update on the box
i have seen people advertising 8x copy boxes but aint seen 1 burn at 8x
im waiting for a batch of 8x media to arive and will try to see if that helps

My understanding, you need to upgrade to the 388 or 3000 Wytron controller board to support 8x burning.

I have a 388 headed my way, and I’ll be sure to report as soon as I have some info to add.

It’s a matter of the controller board buss capability.

I am replacing the controller board in my VinPower 3310, as it has 4x max speed with the new “16PS” software written for the 107D.

RJ

I have been trying with the DVD3000 Wytron controler also. DVD 299 and DVD3000 Wytron support the 8x Pioneer107d but the Writer doesnt write 4x media at 8x when u use in the Duplicatior with Wytron DVD controler Card. Wytron has reputation of DVD duplicatior with 32 MB bios memory. I m using latest firmware for the DVD controler. The Same writer when u use with the PC and burn 4x media at 8x perfectly with nero Software. :bow: Thanks in Advance if some one provide any Help and advise:D

We’ve tested the Wytron DVD-3000 “on-the-fly”, achieving <10mins copy time for a full capacity DVD-R or DVD+R. You can shave about a minute or so off that copy time if the source is a hard drive.

The controller needs to be min. version of v3.03 and we used a Liteon 166 16x DVD-ROM reader along with 9 x Pioneer 107s. The Pioneers need to be flashed to the latest official Pioneer release (or you’ll just get 4x write speeds).

Tested media was Ritek 8x dye. Using certain media unknown to the firmware (of the DVD writer) may also drop the max. write speed down regardless of setting the controller to “Max” or otherwise.

Wytron UK will soon have all these support issues under control. Probably in a few months :slight_smile:

I have an acard 2022D 1:1 copy controller, with pioneer121 it copies at 8 but takes 10:30 for complete disc, if at 6x takes about 11:30 but I have recently tried a liteon 163 with 14x read hack and this works great does a complete disc in about 8:00 to 8:30. So the reader is the problem. I do not like liteon dvd roms however and hope someone does a read hack for pioneer so that I can have a better quality reader back in the box.
Firmware of controller is 1.96Z and 107 writer with 1.13 hacked.
Just thought I would post my results to give other people an idea of what is required to burn at 8x

With a duplicator, if you buy a 1 - 7 duplicator controller, do you HAVE to have 7 writers???

No you could build with one writer and add whenever you like, however all must be of same type and firmware version.

hi im trying the wytron 3000 at the moment but having problems staight copy its not comming up any errors message but when you play some off them are jumping extra using pioneer 107’s and sony reader which is recomended ,using arita 4x can you help…really good other than that done music data extra brill just doing dvds

give me any help on the wytron dvd 3000 controller unit just got it. running v 3.11 firmware on the wytron controller, using sony reader and 107’s burners,when i play them in my player they are jumping or a wee quick diplex …annoying :confused: using arita 4x discs please help…costers just on copy mode no hardfile installed please help anyone :smiley:

PLease help me i made the upgrade to the new 2.03z from 1.96z and i haveproblems

where i can get the old 1.96z foirmware?

(when i try to copy a dvd, i receive the message TARGET NOT READY)

well i think i must to open a new post to this situation

thanks

I got problems burning 8x media with my Wytron DVD 3000. I got firmware 3.15. Where I can download the lastest version (seems is 3.17b) ???
Help me, I sent e-mail to Wytron .TW and got no answer !