Pioneer 106D and media

i’m buying one of these in a bunch of hours (150€ for OEM edition… guess it ain’t a bad price…), and i wanted a suggestion about the media i should buy.
i know it performes very well, but i want to be really sure not to get coasters :smiley:
if you want to be really helpful, please select among these :bigsmile:

Ritek, I suppose? I have a new 106D too, and I’ve been using Verbatim DataLife Plus -R discs with success. Ritek ought to be okay though.

why don’t you try to buy a few from each (well not each brand but 3 or 4 brands)

my new pioneer 106 burns wihtout problems Princo (1.15euro /pice) 4x -R at 4speed. perfectly readable in my xbox

(games and DVDmovie)

Now you’d think that a distinguished mod would think of using the SEARCH , wouldn’t you? :wink:

Those are all the media tests done on the 106D.

Originally posted by rdgrimes
[B]Now you’d think that a distinguished mod would think of using the SEARCH , wouldn’t you? :wink:

Those are all the media tests done on the 106D. [/B]
yes, you’re right, and shame on me, but you know what’s kinda sad? i still don’t know how to properly read them…

Originally posted by cico
yes, you’re right, and shame on me, but you know what’s kinda sad? i still don’t know how to properly read them…

Not hard…lower is better. OC has been working on a tutorial too, check the sticky in the DVD test forum.