Pioneer 106/105 overburn solution

vbimport

Hi, i have noticed that some have been having trouble getting overbur to work with these writers. I have been having the same problem as you guys.
It seems that the pioneer doesn’t fully support overburning.

I have tried almost every software known to man to try and overburn an SVCD to no avail. I just get the same ‘Invalid field in parameter’ error with every software I’ve tried, but thankfully after extensive testing I have a solution.

I have a Pioneer 106 with hacked 107 firmware, but it works with any firmware, this should work on earlier drives too.

First of all create the SVCD image with VCDeasy then load that into DAEMON tools.
Download CloneCD (I’m using 4.2.02) then just use the CD to CD copy option and hey presto! an overburned disk without any problems.

I guess this will also work with audio CD’s too or for that matter overburning any kind of CD.
You just need to create an image using nero or whatever software (DAEMONtools supports most) select the type of disk you are burning in CloneCD and away you go.

Hope it works for you too, let me know how you guys get on.

“I guess this will also work with audio CD’s too or for that matter overburning any kind of CD.
You just need to create an image using nero or whatever software (DAEMONtools supports most) select the type of disk you are burning in CloneCD and away you go.”

I cant create overburn CDs with my 106.

What kind of image should I create with Nero?

Clone CD doesnt seem to “recognise my images”

Thx in advance

You seem to have missed a vital step.

You don’t load the image directly into CloneCD. You create the image first and then load it into a Virtual drive such as Daemon tools.
If you have NERO then install and run NERO image drive then load your image into that. Once you have loaded the image into the drive it will behave as a normal CD.

After that use clone CD to do a CD to CD copy using the image you have loaded into Nero image drive.

Any more probs just post back

my experiences:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=84018&highlight=overburn