Pinnacle studio HD ultimate 14 (export problame)

vbimport

i m using a PC with windows 7, MSI motherbord, intel cor 2 duo with 3.2 ghz and 2 gb ram and tons of hard disk space available.

i have spend about 2 weeks to edit a video of event captured by sony hdr-fx1000. the lenght of project is 1 hr and 45 min.

my problame is that, now i want to export this project on a Disk or File, but as i press export button (make movie) pinnacle chashed.
each and every time i press make movie button pinnacle go cresh.

i m a newbye but made some small clips using same video with pinnacle successfully.
dont know wat to do? i tried this project with another computer with windows XP also, got same problame.

Hi and welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

It seems a software problem: in fact, it crashes in two different machines.

Did you install latest version of the software?

Maybe you could export the project as mpeg2 or ISO/image, and then burn it using imgburn. :wink:

@ chef

as i said i cant export it in any possible way because it crash as i click on make movie.

@geno888

using updated version of pinnacle studio hd ultimate 14.

please help… :frowning: :sad:

You might want to give this a read http://declic-video-fx.com/language/en-US/Pinnacle-Studio/Tips-Tricks/ID/345/Auxiliary-files-management-with-Pinnacle-Studio.aspx

@ Whappo

i already knew and have done everything suggested in the link mentioned by you, the result is same.

still trying to get solution …

You might want to contact Pinnacle for a solution. If I understood your first post correctly, the problem is the size of the video to be exported, yes? Two different machines, two different OS’s, then the problem must be with the program as geno888 pointed out.