Pineapple Express

Fabgold not reading Pineapple Express…any suggestions? thanks, Jim

I had this problem this morning. I had to do a clean uninstall of Fab, then reinstalled it and it backed mine up fine. Remember to have your registration code on hand.

Thanks again, guys!

[QUOTE=zeroface;2191075]I had this problem this morning. I had to do a clean uninstall of Fab, then reinstalled it and it backed mine up fine. Remember to have your registration code on hand.

Thanks again, guys![/QUOTE]

Hi Zeroface…did as you suggested…still doesn’t read. thanks

Do you have Path Player enabled ? As I just did this movie a couple hours ago using FAB Plat. 5.2.2.2 and it went thru it like a hot knife going through butter, No problems at all R-1

No problem with Pineapple Express. Whole Disk (although the compression level was kind of low – took out commentary, etc.) and didn’t come out looking too bad. Didn’t want to use a D/L disk on it.

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2191092]Do you have Path Player enabled ? As I just did this movie a couple hours ago using FAB Plat. 5.2.2.2 and it went thru it like a hot knife going through butter, No problems at all R-1[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have put pathplayer in every mode…no success. I guess I will exchange my purchase. I have dealt with this dealer for years and have had to exchange one other disc a couple of years ago. thanks.

You very well could have a bad press as myself and Miami had no prob

DVDFab Plat 5.2.2.2, Full Disc, Pathplayer enabled, no problem at all.

[QUOTE=Metrock;2191120]DVDFab Plat 5.2.2.2, Full Disc, Pathplayer enabled, no problem at all.[/QUOTE]

Thanks to all…I will exchange in the morning.

YW and good luck

I’m having the same problem doing a backup, I have tried 3 times, every time it says it is an invalid DVD or a Data DVD. I have plat. 5.2.2.2 and have had no problems with other discs otherwise. Should I exchange mine also? I had pathplayer enabled “when necessary”

thanks in advance

[quote=polishp86;2212412]I’m having the same problem doing a backup, I have tried 3 times, every time it says it is an invalid DVD or a Data DVD. I have plat. 5.2.2.2 and have had no problems with other discs otherwise. Should I exchange mine also? I had pathplayer enabled “when necessary”

thanks in advance[/quote]
Version 5222 had many problems for many users try updating to version 5232 :slight_smile:

[quote=polishp86;2212412]I’m having the same problem doing a backup, I have tried 3 times, every time it says it is an invalid DVD or a Data DVD. I have plat. 5.2.2.2 and have had no problems with other discs otherwise. Should I exchange mine also? I had pathplayer enabled “when necessary”

thanks in advance[/quote]
polishp86 I gave a response to your post in the copy movie section of this forum.

I had no trouble copying the full disc dvd9 with plat. 5232

Hi nexusnrg
Welcome to CD Freaks :flower:

I will give this a try, do you know if this will allow me to burn Bangkok Dangerous with the update?

Thanks

[quote=polishp86;2213273]I will give this a try, do you know if this will allow me to burn Bangkok Dangerous with the update?

Thanks[/quote]
This version is one of the most stable version to come out in a long time and has done this movie for many users counting myself, if you still have trouble just let us know and we will try to find the real problem of your issue :wink: