Picture enclosed

how does she look?


her name is Aishwarya Rai .

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

I wouldn’t kick her out of my bed first thing in the morning :bigsmile:

you present a fine trophy…:iagree:

She looks like she enjoys using make-up. :stuck_out_tongue:

She looks better here.

:iagree:

I wouldn’t mind if she did naughty things to/with me. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

Originally posted by Ssseth
[B]She looks better here.

:iagree: [/B]

well , my pictures were exclusive international . the two pictures i posted are from Cannes International Festival 2003 . she was among the jury .

Far too much make-up for my liking :Z If i wanted to taste that much make-up i would drink straight from the pot.

What is wrong with subtle highlights, use a pad not a shovel next time!!! :bigsmile:

Just my opinion of course :bow:

P.S the one posted by Ssseth is air brushed, that’s why she looks a lot smoother.

P.S.S but still wouldn’t kick her out of bed for farting :smiley:

Originally posted by hburrows83
[B]Far too much make-up for my liking :Z If i wanted to taste that much make-up i would drink straight from the pot.

What is wrong with subtle highlights, use a pad not a shovel next time!!! :bigsmile:

Just my opinion of course :bow:

[/B]

:iagree: :iagree: But Still…:iagree: :iagree: :stuck_out_tongue:

I win! :bigsmile:

Well she really ain’t my type (too much make-up and a very dumb expression on her face) so I wouldn’t really go for her. But ok… for a one night stand, she might be “acceptable” :smiley:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Well she really ain’t my type (too much make-up and a very dumb expression on her face) so I wouldn’t really go for her. But ok… for a one night stand, she might be “acceptable” :smiley:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

@Ssseth :iagree: :iagree: lol, but still air brushed. I would look pretty, air brushed :bigsmile:

Originally posted by hburrows83
[B]

@Ssseth :iagree: :iagree: lol, but still air brushed. I would look pretty, air brushed :bigsmile: [/B]

Keep on dreaming! :wink: :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
Well she really ain’t my type (too much make-up and a very dumb expression on her face) so I wouldn’t really go for her. But ok… for a one night stand, she might be “acceptable” :smiley:

hey u talkin abt Angelina Jolie right?? she looks sick in that picture . :slight_smile:

Originally posted by arun_34
hey u talkin abt Angelina Jolie right?? she looks sick in that picture . :slight_smile:

talkin’ about her in general… :wink:

i gotta another one for ya

slightly mad about her .

psst : Wannez doesnt like her eye-brows

True, those eye-brows are too heavy/dark! :stuck_out_tongue:

she kinda reminds me of my ex… :iagree: whistle, whistle :bigsmile: Oh look another piggy flying :stuck_out_tongue:

If we are gonna be really picky though, :stuck_out_tongue: you can see from the first lot of pictures she has a really old neck. You can tell she’s had a face lift, of just wears a lot of make-up. Necks never lie (nor hands)

How old is she by the way?

Originally posted by hburrows83
[B] You can tell she’s had a face lift, of just wears a lot of make-up. Necks never lie (nor hands)

[/B]

I dont think so

Originally posted by hburrows83
[B] How old she is by the way?

[/B]

she is 31 yrs old .