Photoshop CS3 extended

Hi I’m about to upgrade my computer & want to know if I’ll have problems running PHSCS3 with a 64bit processor.
Hope someone can answer this for me,Cheers flake

I’ve now been able to contact Adobe & one needs photoshop CS4 for the 64bit processor!!! So will get a new 32bit computer otherwise I’ll need to spend thousands up-grading my software. So frustrating thankfully I don’t need 64 as I’m not a games person.

Hi,[QUOTE=flake;2289226]I’ve now been able to contact Adobe & one needs photoshop CS4 for the 64bit processor!!! [/quote]:rolleyes: Seems you talked with a sales droid instead of a software support person :wink:
CS3 might not work with 64bit flavours of Windows, and it might possibly also not work with Vista (for whatever reason - a sign for poor software design, IMO).
Good-old XP (32bit) should work, regardless of CPU installed.

So will get a new 32bit computer otherwise I’ll need to spend thousands up-grading my software.
95% of all modern CPUs support 64bit technology. The rest is at the lowest end. You don’t want to play CS3 with such a low end machine :wink:

Michael

Before you install on a new computer, be sure to [B]deactivate[/B] CS3 from the old computer.

thanks found this out after my previous computer stopped working!