Phonelines and lan

vbimport

i have to pcs in to rooms and a telephone line into each room (not conected to a outside phoneline just one cable) and telephone to modem cables.

naw the big qwestion. can i simpely conect them using the phonelie as a extension, am happy the do some rewiring on the phoneline instead of using a twisted cable. is theis pos. dont want a hub or switch

as ever thanx for any replys should be a fun project lol :):):):):):)

I take it English is not your first language :slight_smile:

Do you want to use both phones on the same phone line? Get one with the proper connector on it, any hardware store should have them, ebay also Link

heya ecic53se

unfortunately English is my first languge lol. im dyslexic sorry for all bad gramer and that lol

dont have phones just wont to use the phone line as an extension to a lan conection?

thanx sorry for the spelling mestacks lol im horible hahaha

like i said i am wiling to rewire the telephone line back to front in order to avouod using a twisted cable

hardware i have:
2 pcs with lan ports
2 modem to phone conectors
1 phone line with 2 wall sockets

qwesion:
can i conect the 2 pcs with the phoneline (without a switch box or hub) am happy rewiring phone line to act lick a twisted cable
thanx

p.s im wireing all conections myself even rewires

and an out of the topic question i have a simple log i want to use as my avatar (half-life logo) but its to big!!! says its 540kb its just some black on orange anyting i can do lol

Hi,[QUOTE=pog13;2495688]
qwesion:
can i conect the 2 pcs with the phoneline (without a switch box or hub) am happy rewiring phone line to act lick a twisted cable
[/QUOTE]Yes, that’s possible. I am not sure, if that wiring is limited to 10 Mbit/s or if 100 Mbit/s does work.

and an out of the topic question i have a simple log i want to use as my avatar (half-life logo) but its to big!!! says its 540kb its just some black on orange anyting i can do lol

http://club.myce.com/profile.php?do=editavatar
[I]Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 48 by 48 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).[/I]

Michael