Phone number

ok, i need to know if anyone has a phone number for dvd fab. i am having some issues with the software. i need to get ahold of them. please help!
Jackie:
:bow:

I think you’ll be better off posting a question in the DVDFab forum. They check in there quite often.

I’m moving your thread to that forum now.

Jackie
There is no phone number that I know of and they are in China. Send them an email using the contact us form on the website, they are on the national new year holiday right now but will be back in about 3 days, or post the question in the forum unless it is business/purchase related.

[QUOTE=Jackiebolin;2208334]ok, i need to know if anyone has a phone number for dvd fab. i am having some issues with the software. i need to get ahold of them. please help!
Jackie:
:bow:[/QUOTE]
Hi Jackiebolin and welcome,

No, I’ve never seen a published phone #…Fengtao lives in Beijing, China btw.
You can contact support directly via email (look on DVDFab.com) or post your problem(s) right here. I believe the latter will get you quicker results and answers…your call on that though

[QUOTE=signals;2208350]Jackie
There is no phone number that I know of and they are in China. Send them an email using the contact us form on the website, they are on the national new year holiday right now but will be back in about 3 days, or post the question in the forum unless it is business/purchase related.[/QUOTE]
OT…apologies
Hey pard, one day and I have no idea when, I’m gonna post before you…:bigsmile: