PHLDVP5960-Philips DVD Player with HDMI $70 instore pickup available, Circuit City

vbimport

"Features
Philips DVD Player with HDMI (DVP5960)

Progressive-scan DVD player: Enjoy smooth, crisp progressive-scan (480p) images from any digital TV.

Multi-format playback: Supports DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, VCD, SVCD, MPEG-4, CD-R/RW, MP3-CD, WMA-CD, JPEG and DivX® 3.11/4.x/5.x/6.0/Ultra

HDMI: This player has HDMI digital video and audio connections for improved resolutions and sound, so you can get the most of your viewing experience.

A/V versatility: Component, composite outputs make it simple to get the most out of your home theater system.

Design: The ultra-slim design helps this player fit into your entertainment system easily.

JPEG playback: This player enables you to view your JPEG images in their true resolution while simultaneously listening to music.

DivX Ultra: DivX Ultra combines DivX playback with integrated subtitles, multiple audio languages, multiple tracks and menus."

Supposedly will upconvert to 1080i.
Will play PAL or NTSC DVD copies, I can view both just fine on my NTSC TV.
Has USB port that will read a FAT32 formatted hard drive that WinXP sees as a mass storage device. USB port is USB 1.0.
May use the Zoran Vaddis 7 (778) chipset, not confirmed.
Does not include the HDMI cable (usually around $10 cost on web).
Does not have Svideo outputs. Has digital and analog audio outputs.
I purchased one yesterday, has a nice picture on my 480P TV set using component inputs. Still waiting and saving for a TV with HDMI inputs.

Philips DVP5960- CC