Philips DVDR1660 DVD-Writer Review

vbimport

I just posted the article Philips DVDR1660 DVD-Writer Review.

Philips was kind enough to send us the Philips DVDR1660. This drive supports 16x DVD±R, 8x/6x DVD+RW/DVD-RW and 8x/4x DVD+R DL/DVD-R DL writing technology, allowing Double/Dual Layer discs of 8.5Gb to be written. Further this drive also features the SolidBurn and OverSpeed techniques.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/132-Philips-DVDR1660-DVD-Writer-Review/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/132-Philips-DVDR1660-DVD-Writer-Review/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

As always, it is unfortunate that reviews do not tell us which BenQ this is. It is easy enough to find out, but such a complete review leaves out important information that buyers will want to know. It would also be helpful to see more testing of burns with Solidburn on and off. I may have missed it, but I don’t know which way the tests here were done.

The AVS Video Converter is created in 2008. Really great product, compared with the Pavtube Video Converter, AVS Video Converter is easy and clear to use. If Pavtube Video Converter won’t upgrade the version I am going to get the AVS Video Converter soon. I also find that the AVS4YOU’s AD is full of the all kinds of forum and social webs. As a owner of Pavtube Video Converter I am willing to get the AVS Video Converter as well to make my digital life flying on air.

The AVS Video Converter is created in 2008. Really great product, compared with the Pavtube Video Converter, AVS Video Converter is easy and clear to use. If Pavtube Video Converter won’t upgrade the version I am going to get the AVS Video Converter soon. I also find that the AVS4YOU’s AD is full of the all kinds of forum and social webs. As a owner of Pavtube Video Converter I am willing to get the AVS Video Converter as well to make my digital life flying on air.

please send 1 key for software convert to DvD