PerfectRip - Discussion thread

vbimport

As reported by , IpseDixit, PerfectRip has been officially released.

You can find it here.

Please, feel free to discuss about this new tool in this thread :slight_smile:

I’ve been waiting for a couple years to try this out. Now it’s time to read…

Many thanks to the authors!

Congrats guys! I was beginning to wonder what was going on and when you would get this released.

As always, if I can help you in any way, just let me know.

RM

:clap:

Don’t have your volume turned up to loud when this loads…or shutting down :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2047624]Don’t have your volume turned up to loud when this loads…or shutting down :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Hehe… “Welcome to the machine”. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=topinambur;2047843]Hehe… “Welcome to the machine”. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]
Thought i was having a flash back :bigsmile: It does sound pretty kewl though and in stereo :iagree:

Just downloaded… i don’t have a trusty drive to rip but, i’ll keep PerfectRip ready till i get one :wink:

or maybe it would be a good idea to try it with the worst drives available ;)… oh yeah :bigsmile:

Thank you [B]IpsiDIxIt [/B]and [B]Truman[/B]!!

At last its arrived. Will we have a new champion?
But I won’t be able to try it until June. :sad:

I look forward to seeing a comparison of Exact Audio Copy, dBpowerAMP 12 (Reference) and PerfectRip. dBpowerAMP is my current favorite, but it does have problems with some very badly damaged CDs and refuses to complete in either Secure or Burst mode on any drive. Most annoying is that version 11.5 could sometimes produce miraculous results on these discs using the same drive. :confused:

Great program with the most hideous skin ever.

I have to report that I am having some problems getting a perfect rip with Perfect Rip.I am comparing WAV’s ripped by EAC and Perfect Rip and only once have the WAV files matched between the programs.I have a Lite-On drive so the offset should be -24 samples reading but if I set this in Perfect Rip it still returns 24 repeating samples using the compare WAV tool in EAC.It appears to be a bug,but I am running Vista maybe?

O.K I have found something that works read -24 samples in EAC matches read +24 samples exactly in Perfect Rip.This is using the compare WAV tool in EAC.