Perfect Copy survives

vbimport

I just posted the article Perfect Copy survives.

Submitted by: Zyron
Source: http://www.perfectcopy.org

Hi after my post on CDFreaks i got some cash on my bank account to further develop Perfect Copy. The person remains unknown. Now i can…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1096-Perfect-Copy-survives.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1096-Perfect-Copy-survives.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Where can i get perfect explorer from? i cant find it on the perfect copy site. thx.

If I get some cash on my bank account, I may help!

What kind of joke is this ?

So far everything you promised back fired NO ?

First it was the problem with MS V Basic and Win 2k so you changed to Delphi and promised a new service release for win 2k.

Then you have changed your mind and put the PC on hold and promised the upcoming PC Explorer which never surfaced.

Next you went all out and said that "as there are so many good scanners are out there, there is not gonna be a new service release or PC2K.
cause you could not justify having a new PC.

Not a word was heard until now
when you decided to quit you get this mysterious donation that is funding your research? and even with that there are still problems.

Excuse me for being a bit Sceptical, I don’t know what to believe since notting has panned out here !

I already use a perfect copy program, it’s called CloneCD, Perfect copy is a piece of Sh*t, long live Olli

I myself am one that would not publicly announce “research” development until I have a solid foundation, meaning a program which has been released so that I can then see what “research” is being done… No program, no interest…

As far as commitment and his program being a “piece of shit” as someone stated, I dont knock peoples interest to help other people… Do you think that CloneCD and its million updates rocked when it was first released? Of course not… So if the program doesnt do as well as the ones you use you add your 2 cents in and help make it better… Afterall CloneCD got better that same way and its now a great burning program…

If you dont like it and dont want to help it get any better fine, its your choice… But I wouldnt go and put peoples work and effort down just cause I have something that does it better… Especially since their offering it for free and to help us…

Perfect Copy is not SHIT, its someones commitment for us to help us…

Paradox, i just wonder where you get all this anger from?
You’re a hypocrit.

I have allways used the words:
If you don’t have anything nice to say, then shut the hell up. Critics are welcome but not in that manner.

Best Regards
Zyron (former Electro Dude)

Clone CD Games data base is ALSO A FREE UTILITY by M.O.D.

Difference being that every time MOD said something he DELIVERED.

His program was stolen ripped of by clone underground and altered and change with out his consent and the man still delivered for god sake.

CDPS (protection Scout) has promised and delivered.

Do you suppose them people don’t have a life or I suppose they have a fat bank account.

You don’t believe that take a look at some of the stats and see who uses what the most.

Even months back when the PC2K SRII was suppose to be HOT !

In absolute desparation to compete with others PC2K encouraged every one to use stolen clone cd when it offered Clone reg cleaner, advocating clone cd pirating.
in an attempt to popularise it self.

Do you honestly think that Olli was going to roll over and die.

Did MOD with his Clone CD Games Data Base had to do any of that !

Lets not even go over the compatibility issue and on line updating of PC2K. As I am sure you would know the answer to that already.

Point being that even when PC2K was meant to be at its best and supposedly OS compatibleit caused noting but grief, and you don’t have to take my word for it. You could just read some of the old cd freaks posts.

When one is truly out of ideas and has been out done by a better writer one should gracefully state the obvious as oppose to rambling on with LOADS OF BULLUX !

This is truly laughable !

Its not my fault that you can’t handle the TRUTH !

You have obviously have no idea what the hypocrit means do you?

Paradox i don’t want to fight you, i don’t want call you all these words. BUT.
I have some bills witch must be paid like rest of us. You should try to get under that pressure that i am in at the momment. It isn’t fun, eventhoug it should be. This is only made in my sparetime. I don’t ask for your money (like ollie), therefore i am not bound by any terms at all. But i do think that i have some responseability to make this program work for all of you guys.
If you still have all this anger in you, why don’t you mail me, instead of hanging me Public. I don’t see any reasonable intentions to do so.

My mail is: perfectcopy@email.dk

Jesus peeps we are suppose to be celebrating the new year by drinking loads of beer and staying happy.

Stand up and listen to yourselves, who the fuck do you think you are hammer one person for failing to deliver the goods. Maybe he has more in his life than you?

Think about this…

CloneCd allows you to make working backups. Perfect Copy and CloneCD Database allow you to scan a cd for its protection, and then allows you to start CloneCD with the parameters given by the program(the best known method of backing up the cd.

So stand down and take a good look at yerself. How wrong you are. So in future b4 you all start bitching, ask yerself this. Who am I to bitch about a program which detects protection on cd’s and then sends its info to CloneCD which then lets you make a working backup.

PERFECT COPY SCANS FOR PROTECTION, IT IS NOT CLONECD, AND NEVER WILL BE, GET THAT INTO YER FUCKING THICK SKULLS ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Fuck you all bitching about nothing. Go out and contribute to some other cause, leave this site to the peeps that understand, and no what commitment is, you don’t so FUCK OFF LOSERS.

If you are TOO FUCKING Stupid to diffrentiate between facts and fiction then it is your Fucking problem not mine.

I gave more commitment in helping enough members with problems in this site than your sorry ass ever have.

Try to get that into your FUCKING THICK SKULL.

And as far as understanding, you would not understand the diffrence between your ass and the hole in the ground even if it stared you in the face. SO FUCK YOU !

Man Paradox, i must enmire you.
In a big degree, you are truely defending yourself.
But, you should go to a massage now and then, and just relax , and get all your anger out.

I don’t know if i should be mad or just watch by while you are paiting Graffiti all over CDFreaks saying: “FUCK YOU ZYRON, FUCK YOUR PROGRAM & FUCK ALL OTHERS THAN (MOD)”.

Well… Are you finished.

Best Regards
Zyron (former Electro Dude)

Zyron! please keep up your good works and you should never let those LOW LEVEL language to bother you…

Best Regards
Nalfa

GO Zyron GO Zyron…GO !!!

Appreciate your work m8

Okay we all should be happy that some1 liek Zyron or CloneCD or whatever or whoever it is out their making these program for us and we dont end up paying 49.99 for a game cd. Quit bitching and be glad and if u still wanna bitch load up ur C++ vuilders and make ur self ur own programs which copy cd’s. we all should be glad u know taht 1 old ass sayin that we dont realize what we got untill we loose it?

could some one help me with perfect copy, please. I have downloaded it and it looks pretty neet. My problem is when I try to run the “Update Gamelist” option I get the error message (Perfect Copy Run-time error 424:Object required. Also under the option tab you are supposed to direct it to the"image.ccd" I can`t find that file any where on my system.Where is it supposed to be and where is it supposed to come from? any help would be appreciated.

Hi Zyron I would like to say "KEEPING PLUGGIN AWAY"
Perfect copy is as good as other detection programs for Clone. As for the lot of you single brain celled TOSSBAGS slaggin it up I dont see you getting C or C++ compilers going and creating the dogs bollocks protection detector yourself. So until you can come up with something better
here a little tip from a BIG SCOTSMAN "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I COME AND NUT YER PATHEIC THICK SKULLED NOGGINS GOT IT!!!
P.S.(no your wrong i do know how much work must have gone into the program cos i know C++ from my college in HND Computing so kiss me hairy SCOTS ass!!)
Well done zyron i like your package a lot.

Hi Zyron I would like to say "KEEPING PLUGGIN AWAY"
Perfect copy is as good as other detection programs for Clone. As for the lot of you single brain celled TOSSBAGS slaggin it up I dont see you getting C or C++ compilers going and creating the dogs bollocks protection detector yourself. So until you can come up with something better
here a little tip from a BIG SCOTSMAN "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE I COME AND NUT YER PATHEIC THICK SKULLED NOGGINS GOT IT!!!
P.S.(no your wrong i do know how much work must have gone into the program cos i know C++ from my college in HND Computing so kiss me hairy SCOTS ass!!)
Well done zyron i like your package a lot.