Perfect cdr media gives read errors, why?

I’m having this problem from time to time, sometimes one cd in a hundred. I burn a cd and try to read it in my cd-rom. The cd gives errors. Lets say I burned a movie. I play it in my cd-rom and some parts of the movies gives read errors and quit. I try to take image of the cd media with my cd-writer and CloneCD gives alot of read/bad sector errors. When I try to copy the movie to hdd, it gives some read or invalid ms-dos function. The cd media is in god condition, it has no scratches or something like that. Also it’s a good quality media. So what’s the problem here?

I tried to search forums but couldn’t find anything like this. Please help me.

I try to take image of the cd media with my cd-writer and CloneCD gives alot of read/bad sector errors.
This particular problem sounds like copy protection. Everytime you copy a disc, scan the original with Aray disc scanner to see if you need to copy it a certain way for it to work correctly.

When I try to copy the movie to hdd, it gives some read or invalid ms-dos function. The cd media is in god condition, it has no scratches or something like that. Also it’s a good quality media. So what’s the problem here?
Again it sounds like copy protection rearing its ugly head.

I don’t think there’s a copy protection problem, if I understand what you mean with copy protection. I burn a file from my hdd to cd, an avi file in this case, burn completes and I put it into my cdrom and get read errors.