People Who Have Sex At Least 4 Times A Week Make More Money: Study

vbimport

The next time you consider using the headache excuse to avoid getting busy, think about this: It pays to have more sex. Literally, new research finds.

People who have sex four times or more a week earn higher wages than their less-sexually active colleagues at a statistically significant level, according to a discussion paper from Nick Drydakis, a fellow at the Institute for the Study of Labor, a private, independent organization focused on labor market research.

Now I know why I have never made a lot of money it was my wife fault not enough sex.

Or maybe the rich in this research lied more than the poor.

Just another survey someone got paid to do that proves nothing.

I think you mean people who make more money have sex at least 4 times a week.

[QUOTE=YogiBoar;2696282]I think you mean people who make more money have sex at least 4 times a week.[/QUOTE]

Well I suppose they can afford it, LOL! :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

1. People that earn more money have very mentally demanding jobs, so working all day, their brain is tired at the end of the day, and it goes on holiday.

2. Stupid people breed like rabbits.

3. Add 1+2 = people that earn more money, shag more often.

4. People that shag often, aren’t thinking with the wrong body part during work, so can concentrate on their work more.

5. All of the above could also be stated for loners with sock puppets, just like serial killers.

It could also be that more motivated people earn more because they are more motivated, work out the gym more, go trawling for women more often, and are more successful at picking up chick’s because they have hot bods.

The article is confusing the cause & correlations again.
Any single study focuses on a single aspect of an issue, and does not take a holistic approach.
All these studies are assuming they understand sand migration around a continent, by studying a few grains of sand under a microscope.

As our former illustrious leader said " I have never has Sexual relations with that woman" Bill Clinton. So I guess having sex four times a week is in the eye of the beholder.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:;);):wink:

[QUOTE=debro;2696378]with sock puppets[/QUOTE]Sock puppet pr0n!

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Sock-Puppet